Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ethompson

Anyone wanna do a swap?!

Rate this topic

230 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I was curious to know if anyone was into doing a swap this winter? Maybe 10 to 15 people? Any suggestions would be great! That is if anyone is down for this:D.

Let's do 12. Just want a clarification, this will be my first trade/swap as well. If we had 12 builders, we would all get one plug each from each builder correct?

ok 12 sounds great to me. Yes , we would each get a plug from each builder.

I apologize in advance for asking a bunch of questions. As mentioned earlier, this will be my first swap. Is there a criteria we have to meet? i.e. if we decide to build swimmers, do we all have to build swimmers? Total weight of the plug etc.

Thanks,

Carlo

I apologize in advance for asking a bunch of questions. As mentioned earlier, this will be my first swap. Is there a criteria we have to meet? i.e. if we decide to build swimmers, do we all have to build swimmers? Total weight of the plug etc.

Thanks,

Carlo

No criteria. feel free to build whatever you want to build. In the ones I have done, I have always painted all plugs the same color though but this isn't necessary either. Let your mind and creativity run wild. LOL. Having a different variety of plugs is what makes these fun also

No criteria. feel free to build whatever you want to build. In the ones I have done, I have always painted all plugs the same color though but this isn't necessary either. Let your mind and creativity run wild. LOL. Having a different variety of plugs is what makes these fun also

Got it. Lemme know what the target date is.

Just need to get a thread together so we know who's all in it and what style plugs everyone is doing for each other. This way its not a whole swap of Dannys or poppers.