Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mokes

SurfcasterZQP-1XNinerZebra......

Rate this topic

121 posts in this topic

I find you to be a LITTLE bit hypocritical. My hope here is that over the course of this weekend, we can help you resolve some of your issues and possibly confusion on why you may be getting little more unwanted attention than you'd care for.

It's my way of giving back to SOL and I hope you will climb on board the S.S. Therapy and sail the seas of self-awareness with me.

Let's begin.

I notice you seem to take umbrage to anyone who responds to you in a critical manner. Here we will break down where you may of gone wrong.

Please read this post by you.

Definitely fishing, Hunters are murderers that have no respect for life.

Now...you see how you responded to this poor man? It was a bit harsh. You called him a "murderer" because he hunts. You also accused him of having no respect for life. You don't consider yourself a hunter, but that's exactly what you do. You hunt fish. It's all just semantics really.

To say he has no respect for life is a personal attack on his character. Do you know him well enough to say this? No. You don't. You don't like it when I call you stupid right? Well, why would you go and do the same thing?

Are you with me so far? Good. Let's continue.

Here we have a classic example of misplaced anger.

Oh I would definitely say it to his face and the rest of ya, i'mnot that guy that hides behind a computer, I stand behind everything i say. If ya met me i bet you your whole attitude would change, guys talk junk to me on this site, but i would bet if you met me it would be whole nother situation. I could be friendly and a good guy. which i am most of the time. But i don't hold my tongue for anyone. I don't care how big or how tough you are!!!!!!! You wanna get wild over words because of my views on things then just bring it or just shut your mouth with your Bull Sheet posts like this one.

People didn't appreciate your callous and rude comments to the OP and they called you out for it. Completely within their rights given the topic of the thread. Instead of saying..."Hey guys, I'm sorry. You're right. I didn't mean to offend the OP and I came off a little harsh. Please accept my apologies.".......you just fly right off the handle and start in with the whole..."say it to my face..." comments.

Sure...."say it to my face" sounds easy enough right? Brave thing to say. For all you know, some guy may be 6'5", 250lb and an ex-Navy Seal. Here's the rub. Nobody is actually going to drive 2 states away to find you and then say exactly what they typed on the internet and I'm pretty sure you know this. To do that would be insane. I mean can you imagine the kind of person who WOULD do that?? I'm pretty sure you would not be too happy meeting a guy that angry. A guy angry enough to drive hundreds of miles to say something rude to you. Chances are that guy would be a serial killer.

I'm afraid you put yourself in danger saying things like that Surf. I wish you would stop and think before you type. Can we work on that? Good. Excellent. We are making progress.

Why bother? Anyone tool enough to change their name but keep their same picture, obviously doesn't have a lot going on up in the thug brain.

Murderers!

he's already been briefed and informed on the very same points you made. believe it or not, fl is a great guy, he's just plain terrible at the net. just plain terrible. . . . . . and he's going thru some ****.

he's already been briefed and informed on the very same points you made. believe it or not, fl is a great guy, he's just plain terrible at the net. just plain terrible. . . . . . and he's going thru some ****.

And we are going to help him through this. Together. 2012 will the Year of Healing. Hold my hand. Double Rainbows for everyone.

Quincy wasn't married , he lived on a boat, and he had a close relationship with a young Asian man...:huh:

You find this odd?

See? This is not productive. We are here to help Surf.

Surf. Ignore these hooligans. Look at me. I'm here. We'll get through this.

Single men who live on boats in California tend to be .....um....huge American Idol fans if ya know what i mean.

Are you saying Surfniner lives on a boat?