Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

My votein the NH Primary

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

Some of you know i work in special event production, and as such this season in New Hampshire is a heck of a lot of fun and way too much work for too little money.

I get to see and hear all the pols speak.get to meet a lot of people.  Got great stories.  Not wise to tell too many here I found out.  Would if i could.

Until last night. I finally met my political savior.

Vermin Supreme.

"I am Vermin Supreme and I am Running for President, bla bla bla."  He was hanging out around the CBS News set.  Got to shake his hand and talk to him for a minute.  the future of the USA depends on improving oral hygene, and i think he may be right.  A BIG turn from my Libertarian roots.

Here is his website.  Go learn.

http://www.verminsupreme.com/

The only man currently running for president that has donated a living organ (to his mother, that is).

Vermin Supreme has made the front page of Drudge as well as a mention in the following Hill article!

Quote:

“Ron Paul: We have you surrounded. We are the media,” sounded the voice from a megaphone as Paul staffers ushered him into a waiting SUV, just minutes after he arrived at the restaurant.

Holding the megaphone was a man dressed roughly as a wizard, with shaggy hair and tousled beard, wearing a massive black boot upside down on his head.

One woman, dressed all in red with a colonial-style blue hat, waited for Paul while carrying a 4-by-3-foot sign showing Paul — an obstetrician — wearing green scrubs and holding a baby wrapped in an American flag.

http://************/blogs/ballot-box/gop-presidential-primary/203039-media-mob-forces-paul-to-leave-nh-campaign-event-early

vermin supreme.jpg

yeah but he stands for good, not evil.

Oral Hygiene.

Time travel (to kill Hitler while he's young).

Kidding aside, I have been here since 1999 and this is the nuttiest political season here by a factor of ten.

I am safely ensconsed in my office today, but I will be out in it tomorrow.

Its so effed up, its fun.