Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jonathan83

W.T.B Bunker Jhonny and R.M colabo

17 posts in this topic

i know these are hard to find or get but i'm willing to take a shot i want three atleast so i can fish them and have back-up in case i get robbed by the striper gods!!!!!

Willing to pay in cash or i got some g2 for trades what ever suites the seller

Here is what i have to offer,Besides the unfinished plugs everything is up for trade (ofcourse anything that is traded has to be an equal value)

I have an Olivebait (bunker) from his last offerings I might want to apply towards a G2 swap +$ as needed. Looking for the stock pic.

Found it: http://www.stripersonline.com/t/819862/olivebait

firstly let me apologize for not being to specific in the first post all the g2's in the middle row slightly slanted going down are all used from what i carry in my bag and use for fishing. That being said what do you have in mind?

Considering we both have hard to get items, I'm interested in the school bus Tiger in the left row. Make an offer. Know that I also have an Olive/white from the same Johnny run and neither of mine has seen water, yet.

These are Johnny's, not collaboration plugs. Some pics of the pair I have:

[img=

p><p>  <a href=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2748150/width/600/height/358' alt='358'>

Thanks DB but i'm gonna stick with the original bunker that you showed my in the first pic. Ok i bought the tiger from breaks212 for $95.00 and you paid $33.50 for the jhonny so i would say the difference would be $61.50 if your still interested in the trade, or if you want i can pay you out right for the plug

thanks,

jonathan

I'll pass on the trade, feel free to make an offer on the Bunker taking into account shipping and PP fees if you go that route.

i'm gonna pass on the bunker i got a local buddy of mine selling me a used johnny scaled so ima go that route, but i'll keep this one in mind

jonathan83, I don't want to interfere or hijack your thread but I also have a WTB Johnny thread up t this time. I was wondering since you were not interested if you would mind me contacting Fishaholic Ivan in reference to the plugs he offered that you were not interested in?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0