Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kones

week in review

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

its been a tuff first week here in the tavern,fishinambition ran over a killer pitbull & saved his hood.tim got mad again cause the tavernites poke fun at disorders of all kinds.some if not all tavernites think chicks dig um,especially cortez who thinks all chicks wanna hit him,well they prolly do but not in the way he thinks.rusty loves lsd but we kinda figured that anyway.P 10 still has the hottest pics on sol.rr bridge needs a plastic surgeon to remove the nipples on his neck or a pair of nasty nailclippers & some whiskey.little got over on some hippy kid at work.speed was touched in a strange way by mokes,or so the story goes but we all know hes touched anyway.crazybell wants advice from ravs & the tavernites all agreed ol'ravs knows sczhit.frank continues his hateful ways & says he hares all equally,what else is new.it seems we are going to need a 410 for pest control as the giant ants are taking over.tackle junkie is are joe peshie.mokes is having trouble figuring out the wife & sil fight but does find it entertaining.

Its been a tuff first week here in the tavern.

fishinambition ran over a killer pitbull & saved his hood.

Tim got mad again cause the tavernites poke fun at disorders of all kinds.

Some, if not all, tavernites think chicks dig um, especially cortez who thinks all chicks wanna hit him. Well, they prolly do, but not in the way he thinks.

Rusty loves lsd but we kinda figured that anyway.

P 10 still has the hottest pics on sol.

rr bridge needs a plastic surgeon to remove the nipples on his neck or a pair of nasty nailclippers & some whiskey.

little got over on some hippy kid at work.

speed was touched in a strange way by mokes,or so the story goes but we all know hes touched anyway.

crazybell wants advice from ravs & the tavernites all agreed ol'ravs knows sczhit.

Frank continues his hateful ways & says he hares all equally,what else is new.

It seems we are going to need a 410 for pest control as the giant ants are taking over.

tackle junkie is are joe peshie.

mokes is having trouble figuring out the wife & sil fight but does find it entertaining.

See if that helps, konesy. ;)

man this tear i swear to god im gonna learn how to use this here jukeboxtypewritercomputer thing.thanks.how do i do that? never mind ill ask some kid over the weekend to show me & teach me how to post pics.ill try harder next week bro.i miss the week in review so i had to give it a shot.