Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
R.R. Bridge Fisher

plugs

Rate this topic

33 posts in this topic

they have a decent selection of gibbs, lots of tins, daiwa minnows (sp, dc, etc), tons of soft plastics, rapalas, bombers, and looks like they are starting to get into more wooden lures, just none of the small-time builders. chesapeake bay, gibbs, etc.

You'll probably make out better using it at the store in Foxboro rather than online. They have a better selection of saltwater stuff, and if you use it online you can't combine the GC with any other promotion (like free shipping, $20 off $100, etc.) which is stupid. It's not like they sell the giftcards at a discount.

They also have sluggos, ron-z's, etc......much more at the store than shown online. Plus you get to :wave: to the stripers in the tank, drool over the trout in the pond......and be on the lookout for kids jumping in the tank (look it up on youtube....)

They also have sluggos, ron-z's, etc......much more at the store than shown online. Plus you get to :wave: to the stripers in the tank, drool over the trout in the pond......and be on the lookout for kids jumping in the tank (look it up on youtube....)

They feed them every tuesday and thursday, 5lbs of live shiners and bluegills... If you've never seen a blitz from underneath, check it out.

sp minnows, xraps, timber lures were wiped out last time i stooped in there wasnt alot of stuff there. i actually shop there quite a bit. who knows i might have to make a stop there this weekend to get my licenses. i did recently pick some $300 columbia PFG. a sweet khaki colored fishing bib and coat with omni-tech for $99 each. just stay away from their brand offshore angler rods and reels. i had a surf rod i bought last year and the fiberglass on every eye was cracked and not really canal worthy. i returned it and got $95 credit so i put that right toward a real one that will last..

Those are hardly tuna trebles.... :D.

What makes them a surfster or not? Maybe they just have a different idea for a surfster.... If it isn't a surfster, then what is it? I like em'.

Creek chub surfsters that aren't surfsters :p they have danny lips and huge tuna trebles on them.

I would disagree they invented the surfer... The difference is the a suftster has a wide wobble and dive deeper than any danny I have fished.. While danny has a tighter wobble and usually stays on or close to the top

They also have the new chub creek surfer!!!![/quote

just not sure for $17-20 i could get a better one. i know those hooks look nice but if i did buy one i'd definitely swap the hooks out for some VMCs...