WTT: RM Peanuts & Poppers for RM Freshwater Peanuts

Lamiglasmike

• 2 weeks later...
I'm looking for a couple of RM's Freshwater Peanuts.

The Bluegill & the Fire Tiger.

I have RM Peanuts & Poppers for trade.

All are NIP and would like the same in return.

Thanks for looking, Lami

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2732474/width/600/height/449]

mike, I just picked these up, any interest, http://www.stripersonline.com/t/831900/hookr-lemeres-jigman-larry-schmid-gags-bodega-basswod-rm-for-sale#post_8908138

I gotta couple. I've been watching this for a while and think I can accommodate you.

I like your three peanuts on left.

What is the top color of the first one on the left?

What are the belly colors of the first two?

And is the third one white over silver or just white?

The top color of the one on the left is a light gray and it goes yellow to white bottom.

The 2nd nut is the bright bunker, pink to white bottom.

The 3rd one is silver over white.

What color is the nut on the bottom inn the 1st row?

Lami

[img=

p><p>  <a href=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2835606/width/600/height/449' alt='449'>

I gotta couple. I've been watching this for a while and think I can accommodate you.

I like your three peanuts on left.

What is the top color of the first one on the left?

What are the belly colors of the first two?

And is the third one white over silver or just white?

mike, that bottom on the left looks like a scaled shad one to me, the 3 dots give it away,

Mike, the only ones I'm willing to part with are the firetigers. I just put up that pic so you could see em. It was easier than digging them up, takin a pic, etc.

I keep track of my inventories using pictures. :)

I like the bright bunker and the silver over white one you have. Were you looking for one or two firetigers? What kind of deal/trade would you like to make? Like I said, I've been following this thread since it came out and saw you getting nowhere. So I just wanted help out.

Mike, the only ones I'm willing to part with are the firetigers. I just put up that pic so you could see em. It was easier than digging them up, takin a pic, etc.

I keep track of my inventories using pictures. :)

I like the bright bunker and the silver over white one you have. Were you looking for one or two firetigers? What kind of deal/trade would you like to make? Like I said, I've been following this thread since it came out and saw you getting nowhere. So I just wanted help out.

I'll trade you the two you want for the two Firetigers. If that works for you its good with me.

Keep me in mind if you change your mind on any of the rest.

Thanks, appreciate the help!

Mike