Followers 0
BranfordJeff

Pu$$y Cat Dolls & Spice Girls

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishinambition View Post

sometimes it's embarrassing being your friend

LMAO, yeah, I hear ya, but still, the place nedds cleaning bad, and that stuff is so annoying, it gets done 5 times faster. 

Dancing like a dork loser with my daughter as we bang out 2 weeks worth of house work in 1 night makes it all worthwile. 

Little ^^^^er got a video of me though, as we danced and cleaned. Brat bitch. It's all good though. House is sparklin and we had fun doing it. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by pricise10 View Post

Hey ***? I'm a singe dad working my bestest to raise daughters of a mom who abandoned them emotionally and on occasion literally, they need exposure to culture she never provided. Cleaning and dancing while doing housework to Spice Girls is FUN! Hell, the house needs cleaning, what the eff! :)

I didn't post this expecting anyone would agree BTW, not too many people agree with me anyway, as most people are below average.

What the hell, beers, dancing with my daughter, house is clean and we had a ****load of fun doing the cleaning>? I call that a win after what we've gone through in the last couple weeks. 

Love ya, bro's, bring on the bustage, I earned it, I'll take it, 

I have a woman who cleans my room, bathroom, and den every other week. She wanted to charge me $20 each time, I give her $30. She does an excellent job. Much better than that music. :D