Police shoot and kill 8th-grader at Texas school

Rate this topic

hnguyen

then it doesn't count :read:

:laugh:

If you're surprised by that you should see the airsoft guns laying around the house. Look and feel are perfect. With the exception of hi-vis tips you couldn't tell. And jacked up by an armed confrontation, No effin way.

Those tips come off pretty easy, too. My son takes his off all the time when they play on someone's farm.

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

then it doesn't count :read:

If you're surprised by that you should see the airsoft guns laying around the house. Look and feel are perfect. With the exception of hi-vis tips you couldn't tell. And jacked up by an armed confrontation, No effin way.

Those tips come off pretty easy, too. My son takes his off all the time when they play on someone's farm.

Absolutely. They do it all the time. This past summer I had a break in. Cop is at the house taking a statement and sees one of the kids AR15 without a tip and goes bat **** on me (deservedly, although keeping up with that type of **** is almost impossible) and I had to take it. Subsequently, I rounded up the troops and with a can of Crisco and the AR I told them that if I ever found ANY weapon not properly, outfitted, stored etc again that I would take immediate action against them. They asked what the Crisco was for and I said the action would be less painful for them if they used it. Haven't had a problem since.

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

Absolutely. They do it all the time. This past summer I had a break in. Cop is at the house taking a statement and sees one of the kids AR15 without a tip and goes bat **** on me (deservedly, although keeping up with that type of **** is almost impossible) and I had to take it. Subsequently, I rounded up the troops and with a can of Crisco and the AR I told them that if I ever found ANY weapon not properly, outfitted, stored etc again that I would take immediate action against them. They asked what the Crisco was for and I said the action would be less painful for them if they used it. Haven't had a problem since.

:laugh: The ol foot up the ass. Remember it well from my childhood. :D

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

Eff that ****. I superglue my son's on.

Two Words; Black Sharpie.

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

Eff that ****. I superglue my son's on.

They are on private property at this point. I don't give a ****. As long as when he walks out my front door with it it's on there.