Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HatterasJack

Bachman's calling it quits

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

6th place in a state she considered her own is very disappointing. Frankly, I preferred her over 'Rick the Dick'. (Now Wraith's got me doing it. ;)) She may yet have some Veep potential.

she's an insane moron. having her garbner media attention and be allowed in the debates was a disgrace. is the GOP really that low on talent? :shock:

i loved in her speech last night how she talked about thwn they were out campaigning, her husband was out picking out fashion accoesories for their little dog for the winter :D

does she not know that the whole country thinks her husband is a closet case and she has to go confirm it? LOL!!!

Come on HJ, that broad is a wack job .

She's got a Stepford Wives, spit eating grin that I find quite annoying, but the reality is that she's a very smart, competent, savvy lawyer. Certainly worlds brighter than Great Leader. Sadly, she couldn't sell it compared to deer in the headlights Santorum. The wrong person got booted out of the race. :(

I think she is the best and brightest that the republican party has to offer. Each time another shining star in the party is snuffed out, it makes me a little sad. On the bright side, she'll be back for another go round in '16! We can only hope.

6th place in a state she considered her own is very disappointing. Frankly, I preferred her over 'Rick the Dick'. (Now Wraith's got me doing it. ;)) She may yet have some Veep potential.

No, it's Rickie 'Straight Jackets' Sanatorium, I mean Santorum..........;)

She worked 5 yrs as an irs lawyer and the balance is what ? Discount the hundreds of thousands she has recieved from farm subsidaries , and the the hubby running a school recieving fed money makes her what , a conservative , oh boy .

She worked 5 yrs as an irs lawyer and the balance is what ? Discount the hundreds of thousands she has recieved from farm subsidaries , and the the hubby running a school recieving fed money makes her what , a conservative , oh boy .

so Santorum is the only "conservative" in the gang of five that are left ??

even the other candidates admit that he has a proven track record of conservative voting and conservative fighting over legislation

What is this bull spit? :huh: 'A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth'? :squid: Michelle Bachman has never received one thin dime in farm subsidies. Her husbands parents have, but that is neither here nor there concerning Michelle. She is not responsible for the sins of her in-laws.

Her hubby as trustee for his ailing father recieved 260 gs, her hubbys school recieved 191 gs in state and fed grants , very conservative family eh ? She reported earnings of 25gs to 100gs from the farm in that period, she hoes down and plants corn on the side I guess, rofl.