Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fish'nmagician

Why is the GOP Machine afraid of Ron Paul......

Rate this topic

47 posts in this topic

It seems like any right winger in front of a microphone will tell their audience that despite the poll numbers Paul has no chance of winning,

in fact he is being labled the "Most Liberal" candidate seeking the GOP nod......

why?

Many Republicans fear his foreign policy

Many fear that after he doesn't get the R nomination, that he'll decide to run third party and siphon votes away from R candidate thus helping Obama win the election.

Why were you floored? You've seen it in on here for years. There's a big chunk of the GOP that defines liberalism was whatever the Republican Party is not doing right now. Conversatism becomes liberalism and then demonized accordingly...and the sheeple lap it up.

Who was calling him the most "liberal"?

I've heard him called many things but never liberal

I've got to agree with you here. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen it either. In fact, it seems like the GOP has no idea how to deal with him.

shrink the government and their goes a lot of your campaign funding

there is a huge world of republicans who make their money off of government contracts and the FRB system.

It seems like any right winger in front of a microphone will tell their audience that despite the poll numbers Paul has no chance of winning,

in fact he is being labled the "Most Liberal" candidate seeking the GOP nod......

why?

Who is labeling him as "Most Liberal" ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milk View Post

Who was calling him the most "liberal"?

Quote:

Originally Posted by fish'nmagician View Post

Mark Simone on WABC.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gotcow? View Post

Who is labeling him as "Most Liberal" ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by NS Mike D View Post

I was wondering that myself headscratch.gif

read people.

Last night watching the news off and on i increasingly felt that they are scared of him because he will upset that balance of control. these people in government make their money by building a system for themselves. If he cleans it up ( which I hope he does) they will lose out on billions of dollars being handed around by the businesses that fund their politicians. Personally (personally) I think we need and deserve him in office. just listen how the other politicians talk about themselves in the third person, I hate that. I find it refreshing that Paul is more genuine than the average political crony. you don't know how many times I have heard " Congress should subscribe to a health care plan that the people do or reject it" and here is a guy that did. He nailed it when he said the constitution is about limiting government not enlarging it. And we will still be a huge and powerful military presence no matter what. RON PAUL A NEW HOPE!