Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hyun

wts zeebaas,st croix legend, penn 525 mag, abu green rocket level wind, lamiglas

52 posts in this topic

i am selling a zx25 silver single roller 2nd generation loaded with samurai braid. It has been fished for one season never been dunked or registered. mechanically it is a 10/10 and cosmetically it is a 9/10 it has one scratch on the drag knob you can barely see it. $720.00 shipped.

st croix legend 10 ft rated 1-4 oz model 275.00 shipped not yet registered

penn 525 mag 120.00 shipped mechanically 10/10 cosmetically 10/10 fished one season maybe used 6 times loaded with yellow suffix

abu 6500 green rocket 100.00 shipped loaded with yellow suffix mechanically 10/10 cosmetically 10/10

lamiglas xs 10 mhc 2 piece rated 3-6 oz conventional rod 160.00 shipped

I am not interested in any trades will post pics tomorrow thanks !

Understood. I would have taken without pics and jumped in front of you but wanted to be nice. I believe this is my old reel that I sold during my divorce and wanted it back. That's all.

Well I tell you what my friend IF this is the same reel you sold as a result of the big D I will Gladly let you get it back my friend! I have been there and done that and know how you feel! NO MAN should have to divorce his fishing equipment especially Abu's. When he posts pics maybe you can ask him if it's yours or something and if so CONGRADULATIONS my friend! God bless, MAX:)

Very nice gesture Max :th: --

... and Parrot (Craig) is a truly nice/ great guy too... so he's a worthy recipient of the consideration!

Good luck here Craig-- if I had a 6500 Abu you'd get it!

And enjoy dating/ your singlehood again! :naughty: ('till you find the right one of course... :bday: )

Max - I appreciate it. Maybe he can confirm for us, I know I have sold some stuff to him in the past. I liquidated tons of gear trying to make ends meet, rockets, big games...my snakehead..gary2's and so forth. Going to take a while but I will get stuff back! Greatly appreciate the gesture!

Steve- you are a pretty good guy yourself! I may have to bug you for some fixters! Lol! I will catch up with you soon!

Your welcome Parrot like I said been there done that and if I can ease the grief no worries. I would just add it to the collection anyways. It's better off back with you ;):D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0