Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
born to fish 12

new reel

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

hey dose anyone know of a good drum reel that can hold a good amount of line 

like a diawa or shimano, penn or avet 

confused.gif                        confused.gifpleas replyconfused.gif                     confused.gif

If I were you I would watch the bst forum right here and watch for what you want it will eventually pop up or start a WTB thread and it won't be long till your order is filled! Great site ALL the way around, MAX

You know i have been thinking about this since you asked and i if you would probably get a Daiwa slsh 20. They are GREAT reels first surf reel for me MANY fish no maintenance and no issues. They are tanks really and priced right as well you can't go wrong. The 20 is smaller easy to hold, holds plenty of line, good drag. I still use mine from time to time just because and like I said they are still going strong with really O being done to them! They can be had previously fished for usually very cheap. I hope this info. helps you I thought the reel deserved an extra word for being so faithful to me over the years! Good luck with your choice, MAX

Hey born to fish there is a daiwa slsh 30 like I told you it would be for sale now in the bst! A little bigger than the 20 but you can't beat the price!