Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinambition

Murdoch backing Santorum

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

anyone care? I do and I dont. I dont care who foreigners back. I care enough to be annoyed that it's being reported who Murdoch backs. While we're on the topic, who's Putin backing? 10 bucks it's Hussein

If Putin controlled as much of the US media as Murdoch did,

it might be relevant.

let's face facts, via his media empire that foreigner controls a LOT of right wing propaganda and the direction of the GOP.

It's certainly relevant. Hell, just look at the Santorum thread on here. Murdoch created that one. He knows how much the rubes like to play the victim and capitalizes on it. It's certainly worth noting when a foreigner holds such sway over such a large segment of the population.

If Putin controlled as much of the US media as Murdoch did,

it might be relevant.

let's face facts, via his media empire that foreigner controls a LOT of right wing propaganda and the direction of the GOP.

they are the party of corporate influence - regardless of the fact that a global corporation has allegiances beyond the United States

yup,

which is why the party of flag wavers has suddenly changed directions and supports "Global Markets" over US interests.

Merchants have no country. The mere spot they stand on does not constitute so strong an attachment as that from which they draw their gains. Thomas Jefferson

Ahem. George Soros is Moveon.org and his people have stated many time that the Democrats are bougth and paid for. The MSM is largely in the left quadrant and mslsd is definately staffed by marxists and useful idiots.

The story is a nonstarter. If Santorum does well tonight in Iowa, you will all be wetting your knickers and pointing fingers at murdocks first Twitter post. I think he didit just to crank up the left and get them babbaling exactly how you Obomafied Groupies are doing on this thread.

You are so predictable!

anyone care? I do and I dont. I dont care who foreigners back.

Rupert Murdoch moved to New York in 1974 and became a naturalised US citizen in 1985. This was necessary in order for him to expand his media holdings in the States. I expect that he now only holds a US passport as up until 2002 the Australian government required Australians who took up foreign citizenship to surrender their Australian citizenship.