Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EBHarvey

poopy

Rate this topic

40 posts in this topic

My son got me twice, once right in the mouth. :upck: Apparently, I did the same to my grandfather.

I think it's the feeling of the fresh air that makes it go off.

As Braveheart would say... Freedom!

I think it's the feeling of the fresh air that makes it go off.

As Braveheart would say... Freedom!

I think you're right. Hell, just the sound of the zipper going down gets mine ready to squirt before he's even out when he has to go bad enough. :laugh:

Cleaning girls when they poop ain't no fun- boys are easy. Wipe. Wipe. Done. Girls are a different breed- they are living Thomas' English Muffins and get poop in all sorts of nooks and crannies that you have to clean it out of.

Boys will pee on you so there's that.

My daughter got me good one time when I was changing on our bed. To stop it, I grabbed my wife's pillow and covered my daughter with it :o

Cleaning girls when they poop ain't no fun- boys are easy. Wipe. Wipe. Done. Girls are a different breed- they are living Thomas' English Muffins and get poop in all sorts of nooks and crannies that you have to clean it out of.

I can count on one hand the number of poopy diapers I changed on my daughter.

The boys were no problem, but not her, no way.

25 or 30 years ago we didnt have the "reclosable" diapers so after id check to see if it was wet id use duct tape to seal em back up as they cost big bucks, similac formula was $12 a case & on sale was around 10.ill bet it costs near 3 times that now.god bless all you newer parents today.

got 1,200 diapers through some online special for like 8 cents a pop and the baby's eating breastmilk, so her tab has been minimal so far.