Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
foxfai

New car insurance policy in MA?

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

I found this but it doesn't really explain what's changed....

Does anyone have more info on this?

(Massachusetts) - Out-fox your insurance company and claim a fat discount (up to 60%!) off your auto insurance rates.

Here's the plain truth - our website visitors save tons of money. Want to pay $37 a month for auto insurance too (which is about $9.10/week)? How do you do it? Simple: Follow the easy instructions on this page to find the "hidden gem" insurance companies out there who offer super rates on great coverage - coverage and rates based on YOUR driving habits and driving record.

Look, you've seen those tons of commercials for different car insurance companies, right? They ALL say they can save you big money if you switch to them.

Errr… that doesn't work. The truth is, they ALL can't save EVERYONE money. That's just common sense.

What DOES work, however, is certain car insurance companies (remember, there are hundreds) CAN give you HUGE SAVINGS based on your driving habits and driving record.

To give you a quick snapshot, you may be eligible for BIG discounts if you meet any (or all) of the following criteria:

You drive less than 25 miles per day.

You haven't been in any car accidents over the last 12 months.

You've never received a DWI/DUI.

You haven't been speeding recently (meaning having no speeding tickets over the last six months.)

You can say that you park your car in a garage.

Here's another brutally honest truth - if you are like most people, you probably didn't compare many insurance companies. You probably just used someone local, or maybe one of the big advertisers. And hey, that's ok. We all do it.

But the reality is this: if you don't compare at least (at least!) 5 insurers before making your decision, you're almost certainly overpaying. Perhaps by a LOT! Did you get rates from 5 insurers? No? Then you are probably in the millions who are overpaying.

Now let's answer the big question: How do you know which auto insurer (again, there are hundreds) will give you the biggest discount? There's really only one way: COMPARE THEM (which is what you can do right here.)

:laugh:

I love these places that tell me I can save over $350 a year.............

That would be a good trick and they would have to end up PAYING ME, since I only pay $343 per year for my car insurance...........And that is NOT just for minimum coverage.

:laugh:

I love these places that tell me I can save over $350 a year.............

That would be a good trick and they would have to end up PAYING ME, since I only pay $343 per year for my car insurance...........And that is NOT just for minimum coverage.

So ya, do you know what's the deal about this new policy?

It's not a new policy, it's an advertisement to sell insurance.

What he said............^

There are no tricks, other than trusting your insurance agent.

Look, on the Volvo I carry 5 to 8 times the compulsory limits.....but no collision or comprehensive (with the book value of the Volvo, that would just be stupid, as the deductible would be more than I could collect even if the car were totaled), and my premium is $306 a year (Guess the $343 above was from last year).

For Donna's car, she carries the same amount PLUS both collision and comprehensive with a $500 deductible, and her policy is only $477/year.

We already get discounts for safe driver (Step 9, best you can get), multi-vehicle, passive restraints, loyalty, anti-theft on the Honda, and bundling with homeowners insurance. With the Volvo, I MIGHT be able to get <10,000 miles a year discount, but it would be cutting it close, so for the 5%, the documentation hassles wouldn't be worth it.

There are no secrets, Fox.......every discount available is listed right on the back of my coverage selection page.