Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mike NJ

Anybody watch the Winter Classic?

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

i'm staying out of the jackass thread. So who watched it?? Hell of a game. Rangers woke up in the second half of the game, finally, even though the refs did whatever they could to hand the game to philly.

it was an entertaining game, to say the least, even if you're not a fan of either team. Lunqvist is a freaken god!

Go Rangers!!

i'm staying out of the jackass thread. So who watched it?? Hell of a game. Rangers woke up in the second half of the game, finally, even though the refs did whatever they could to hand the game to philly.

it was an entertaining game, to say the least, even if you're not a fan of either team. Lunqvist is a freaken god!

Go Rangers!!

i'm not in that club either :)

and it damn near worked.... that call that is .

Clutch save to 'Ice' the game . nice to see them compete like that :th:

Wow! Just got home from a long weekend in Killadelphia. Nothing better than watching my boys beat those dopes in that building. The refs/NHL did all they could to keep this from happening but they failed...yet again.

Going into the weekend I fully expected to be greeted and treated like garbage, well, I was right. Between the alumni game on Saturday and today's game the Philly fans proved why they are CLASSLESS LOSERS! Always have been, always will be.

Other than dealing with those losers, it was a great experience. Even better seeing the NYR holding the #1 spot (division, conference, the whole damn league)

LGR!!!

Each of the winter classics, including the one in Edmonton ( that no one seems to mention) have been spectacular from a fans perspective, tight scoring battles.

I think my favorites are the buffalo game with the snow, Sidney scoring the game winner. and the Bruins/ Philli game.