Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pricise10

(4) Stanford vs (3) Oklahoma ST. " Tostitos Fiesta Bowl"

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

Stanford +4.5. Should I touch this game?

A. Luck plays what is expected to be his final game. Will he come out with a bang and beat the Oklahoma st?

All I know is that he better put a good show for Manning tonight.

I did, kid can sling it, almost a home game for them. Keeps it interesting, little action on each game......love Orgeon.....little more action on that one.

Andrew Luck is playing really well, I'll bet Manning is very happy the way the kid is playing.

Nobody else is watching this game? Good game so far.

Luck and Manning have something in common. Will Luck throw his kicker under the post game?

Why would he? It's just a silly bowl game that means nothing, beyond finishing 3rd or 7th in the final polls. Does anyone outside of an alumnus, or the ultimate BCS geek, know, or even care about, who won the 2011 Fiesta Bowl?

Why would he? It's just a silly bowl game that means nothing, beyond finishing 3rd or 7th in the final polls. Does anyone outside of an alumnus, or the ultimate BCS geek, know, or even care about, who won the 2011 Fiesta Bowl?

He hates to lose.

“I play to win football games,” he said. “Yeah, it’s great to have good stats, efficiency, whatever. But at the end of the day it’s about winning. That’s why I love football. It’s not about one person. Win or lose, no one ever gets all the credit or all the blame.”

He's just like Manning..lol

Too bad the FG kicker for Stanford (who only missed one or two FGs all season) didn't have a spine...great game nonetheless. And Okla St ended the game as you should - getting the ball to as close to the goal line as possible before settling for a game winning FG...Eff these NFL and College teams who decide to try for a FG or play extremely cautiously the moment they're even slightly inside FG range with a potential game winning FG on the line...Go for the juggler

What do you have against jugglers?

Is that supposed to be like throwing at the mascot (in Bull Durham)? :D

LOL - here's a cool juggler:-D

Let me correct myself by saying 'carotid artery'...LOL:-D