Free Stainless cut-offs

It's killin me here!  I godda ask, whats a "cut off".

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body......... but rather to skid in sideways with a cigar in one hand & a Scotch in the other......... body thoroughly used up & totally worn out.........screaming 'woo hoo -- what a ride !!'

So these are like the wire I use for makeing spinner baits, buzz baits

and most importantly inline spinners?  Please say yes!!!!!!!

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body......... but rather to skid in sideways with a cigar in one hand & a Scotch in the other......... body thoroughly used up & totally worn out.........screaming 'woo hoo -- what a ride !!'

Not sure what you use. It's only 5 bucks to find out. If you have a wooden plug just check the through wire. If you can use it let me know. I just looked it up. I found heavy piano wire, titanium and stainless are all used for spinnerbaits so looks like you're in luck.

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrapper View Post

Not sure what you use. It's only 5 bucks to find out. If you have a wooden plug just check the through wire. If you can use it let me know. I just looked it up. I found heavy piano wire, titanium and stainless are all used for spinnerbaits so looks like you're in luck.

Yup, I'm all in!!  Please P.M. P.P info.

Funds sent 15 minuites ago, I just looked in the mail box and no cut offs yet???

Just Kiddin !!!!!

Thanks Scrapper, this will keep me in the Man Cave for many hours.

I was talkin to my Brother yesterday about trying to make some 1 or 1 1/2 oz

inline spinners for Striper, checked my wire inventory last night and all I had was

less than .05  Timeing could not have been better.   This should be perfect.  I'll post

a picture of what I come up with, it will be ugly but it WILL catch fish.

Norsekj       AKA LOKI

• 3 weeks later...