Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cortez The Killie Killer

L.A. Arson Spree...

Rate this topic

56 posts in this topic

Have you ever been to LA?

The guy should be given the key to the city.

You mean improvements are in the works ? :D

That is wonderful ! Leave it to anonymous donors to make our cities better places to live.

Dennis:)

Copycats is a guess ? Occupy crowd a given.

Dennis:)

I doubt it. All of the fires were started within minutes or hours of each other... All within a small area... All started in / on parked cars ... Most cars are parked on ground floor lots with an apartment or some structure above.

Anti -car ... Might be Eco- terror

Have there been many incidents involving Occupy people? Not trespass but serious crimes and violence?

37 fires since Friday (I think... Just a couple of days)

Some LA politician was just on TV telling the arsonist to turn himself in ( He used a stern voice)

alleged arson.

37 fires since Friday (I think... Just a couple of days)

Some LA politician was just on TV telling the arsonist to turn himself in ( He used a stern voice)

alleged arson.

Nope... Arson. (sometimes it is alleged arson, but not here.)

The person arrested would be the alleged arsonist!

I doubt it. All of the fires were started within minutes or hours of each other... All within a small area... All started in / on parked cars ... Most cars are parked on ground floor lots with an apartment or some structure above.

Have there been many incidents involving Occupy people? Not trespass but serious crimes and violence?

Coordinated ' flash ' mobs ?

Dennis

Coordinated ' flash ' mobs ?

Dennis

Unless the flash mob did damage ----- what crime? Illegal gathering ?

As much as I hate to say it often times its somebody with in the fire department.

There was a similar instance out this way a couple years ago in Coatsville. Went on for months. Turned out to be one of the chief's of the fire department.

Years back there were a series of arson fires in Mercer and Hunterdon County, NJ. Various structures... Horse barns ... Dead horses and loads of money lost. A volunter fireman was the main suspect. He was never charged due to insufficient evidence. However, the fires stopped cold after the guy committed suicide!

As much as I hate to say it often times its somebody with in the fire department.

There was a similar instance out this way a couple years ago in Coatsville. Went on for months. Turned out to be one of the chief's of the fire department.

I was working in Coatesville at the time. This was the biggest local story until they found out it was a firefighter. Hardly heard a word about it after that. :huh:

Also...When I was in college there was a series of arsons in a neighboring town that went back more than a decade. Mostly barns and other unoccupied structures.

They finally cracked the case and discovered that the arsons were being committed by a bunch of guys in the volunteer fire dept. The story pretty much disappeared after the initial newspaper story.

Years back there were a series of arson fires in Mercer and Hunterdon County, NJ. Various structures... Horse barns ... Dead horses and loads of money lost. A volunter fireman was the main suspect. He was never charged due to insufficient evidence. However, the fires stopped cold after the guy committed suicide!

There have been several out this way just like that. USeally in teh end though they catch the guy and he goes to jail.

Sadly 9 times out of 10 they are a member or former member of a fire department and that is the first thing the media always points out.

Even if he hasn't been a member for 10 years.