Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Parrot6909

WTB abu's

23 posts in this topic

My Abu inventory got destroyed during my divorce, now that alimony ends this month I want to buy some of my stuff back!

Looking for Abu 6500 cs in green, chrome and orange. I would love to buy my snakehead back along with some others. Let me know what you have!

Hey buddy. I have a spare orange one. Bought it here awhile back from quan. It's tricked out. I haven't used it. Its a KC model. I'm at work now. I can post pics later tonight.

I'm not sure if they are still available from where I got them, fleabay, but check out for the 6500CS Gunnar edition. Comes with dual ball bearing upgrades, power handle, and 6.3 gears.

It's also in a very nice dark grey color. Similar to the akios'.

Hey buddy. I have a spare orange one. Bought it here awhile back from quan. It's tricked out. I haven't used it. Its a KC model. I'm at work now. I can post pics later tonight.

if it's from quan then I bet it's tricked out,

I have a 6500CL Big Game (made in Sweden). As near mint as possible. I bought it here for $165. I spooled it with 17# Stren mono.

I'd let it go for the same money. I have 2 other 6500's I don't need 3

http://www.stripersonline.com/t/769024/upgraded-abu-6500-orange-and-6000-tgc

The above link is the original post where the Abu was purchased. As you can see, Quan hooked it up! You can have it for a special divorcee rate of $75 shipped!!!

Any chance you still have the Penn Conquer 5000? I'll throw in a awesome condition midnight blue 6600C4 high speed with the KC for a trade?

Both reels are spooled with 15lbs Big Game.

[img=a><a href=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2699108/width/600/height/450' alt='450'>

Pauley- you are the man! I will take the orange one! I have a 4000 conquer spooled with power pro if you are interested in the trade, the 5000 is my plugging reel till I can buy my VS back.

Bill- thanks for the offer on the 6500cl, I appreciate it but I am going to pass.

Hey Parrot!! Happy new Year! I think I have a Chrome rocket for you. Will check. You coming down this way? Tom

Yes, ambassadeur 6500 cs new in box with papers. Would be looking for $165.00 shipped.

This is probably a long shot because of the price but;

I have a NIB ABU 6500CS Mag Elite (green). I know it's hard to believe but I bought the reel to get a custom rod. The reel was stored in a Tupperware box since new.

I sent it to Quan and he performed his magic. The reel is completely tricked out. Comes with two handles, the original double paddle handle and a power handle.

I paid $225 for the reel and the mods cost me $60. Will sell for $285.

I keep this reel thinking some day I will use it. But that will probably never happen. I don't need the money and if I don't sell it that's fine. Having a 10 year old reel NIB is a novelty if nothing else.

Any interest is a AFAW uptide? It's wrapped to match the reel in green and silver. Combo price $450.

Tricked out Abu sold to Parrotman

Craig, I forgot to mention that I swapped out the power handle and put in paddle handles. Has no scratches. The power handle is on another orange Abu. Hope it's not a problem. If it is, I'll put it back.

This is probably a long shot because of the price but;

I have a NIB ABU 6500CS Mag Elite (green). I know it's hard to believe but I bought the reel to get a custom rod. The reel was stored in a Tupperware box since new.

I sent it to Quan and he performed his magic. The reel is completely tricked out. Comes with two handles, the original double paddle handle and a power handle.

I paid $225 for the reel and the mods cost me $60. Will sell for $285.

I keep this reel thinking some day I will use it. But that will probably never happen. I don't need the money and if I don't sell it that's fine. Having a 10 year old reel NIB is a novelty if nothing else.

Any interest is a AFAW uptide? It's wrapped to match the reel in green and silver. Combo price $450.

hey bill, how about a picture of that reel and rod, sounds like a beautiful combo, matt

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0