Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VanStaalSteve

WTB-New Greenpoint swimmers

18 posts in this topic

Hey Steve..

I have 4 of these About 6 inches long. 2 belly hooks with a flag on the tail.

Parrot, Sand Eel, smokey black, and school bus...

a couple of them went for a swim..but in excellent shape...

Interested?

Frank, looks like Steve closed his thread. Im interested in 2 of them to fish. schoolbus and another. I'm not sure what is the right way to go, keep this thread going or start new? Any who, can u post a pic please.

Thanks.

Danny

Guys, go right ahead. I am not interested in greenpoints w/2 belly hooks. I am still looking for Greenpoints with one belly hook as well as jointed models in 1,1.5 and 2 oz.. Thanks , Steve

Frank, looks like Steve closed his thread. Im interested in 2 of them to fish. schoolbus and another. I'm not sure what is the right way to go, keep this thread going or start new? Any who, can u post a pic please.

Thanks.

Danny

Sure Danny..Ill see what I can do about the pic. Ill just start a new thread in the wts forum. Ill send you a pm when I do....probably on wednesday...and Thanks for the interest! Very nice swimming plugs btw...still in perect condition. I think I have the packaging as well...

Steve, are you still looking for some of these? I have a new yellow/pink/white 2 hook; I'll weigh it tonight and post a pic if you are. Prefer to do a cash deal and can drop it off at the shop. :)

-Kevin

It's def the range you're looking for; I just cannot remember off the top of my head the exact weight. :)

-Kevin

Sure, as long as it's not over 2.5 oz.?? Let me know. I could drop off the $ at the shop. Thanks Steve

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0