Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bass Ackwards

WANTED: ATV

27 posts in this topic

Looking to buy an ATV 4x4 with an automatic transmission. Has to be in excellent condition and not too far from where I live in Connecticut. Anybody have one for sale?

There are a few on Craigslist but none I want. There just gotts ta be someone who needs those extra bucks to buy a VS ( :upck: ) or a ZeeBass ( :upck: :upck: ), here's your chance. :D

Just kiddin VS and ZeeBas guys and gals.

What I have now is an 11 year old Honda Rancher 350 4x4 and would like to replace it with the same size or slightly bigger. Tomorrow I'm hoping to look at a new Yamaha Grizzly 350, they are the least exspensive model I can find. I'd prefer to buy a good used one but have benn striking out localy, don't want to travel too far.

The Grizzyly is a pretty good machine. I ride with guys who swear by them. They seem to be reliable unless you put tires that ate too big or aggressive, like mudlites. My buddy has broken axles like crazy, even a gorilla axle with those tires. At the moment I don't believe anyone I rife with is selling but I'll certainly ask next weekend when we get out.

Good luck!

My 350 Rancher is all the power I need. I bought it new in 2000 and plow every year with it. Last winter was the only time I had trouble plowing snow, just too dam much. Had a Bobcat and a payloader move the snow. It's also pulled at least 25 deer out of the woods without breaking a swet. My son's been pulling wood out of the woods with it.

I now need a replacement for it, somebody step up and sell me yours. :D

So I just came back from Columbia Motor Sports and got a very good price on a Suzuki King Quad 400SI. It has fuel injection, the Grizzly has a carb, and the price out the door was lower than the Grizzly before taxes. The only problem with it is the color, it's yellow. Now thinking about it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0