Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mako20ft

(2) Abus

30 posts in this topic

ABU6500C3CT Blue Yonder - Very, very nice condition. I cannot find appreciable wear. Braid has been cast over grass a few hundred times, not trustworthy and will be removed. Prepping for sale I've installed new Carbontex Drag Stack with synthetic grease. The spool will spin for nearly 30 seconds without much effort. No box or papers - $150 Shipped CONUS.

ABU7500C3CT Yep, that one. Exact same description as above including the new drag stack and condition of braid. I can't quite get the spin time as the BY but my personal best measured cast (for a 7000 class) was with this reel and 12lb mono. No box or papers - $165 Shipped CONUS. SOLD, PAID - SHIPS TUESDAY

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2683176/width/600/height/450]

I'm in no hurry to part with either of these and the price is fair and firm. No trades at this time unless someone is a veterinary surgeon. Torn ACL, who could have seen that one coming :huh:

Dutch

hi, i will take the 7500. been looking for a back up and the price is

right.

thanks WR

Per the rules it's yours. PM coming with Paypal address...I only ask you be prompt.

Those are great. Really like the reel. I'll take it if you can wait a little for payment. Sold some plugs and just need the $ to show up.

I'm very sorry, I wouldn't have been able to wait given the holiday situation and our Bulldog's torn ACL.

Just saw Wharf Rats post. I don't have any problem with it being sold to him since he posted first.

Spoken like one of the good ones :th:

Dutch

Interested in the BY. The reel has only been cast over grass, correct? Any scratches, scuffs, or blemishes? Could I tell the difference between it and a brand new reel if I were holding the two? Not a deal breaker, just trying to get a handle on the condition of your BY.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0