Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Bastard children

Rate this topic

46 posts in this topic

seton of articles at Doug Ross Journal shows how bastardy is once again on the rise in the USA, and it times quite coincidentally with the rise of the Obama administrations increasing use of various welfare programs.

What are the positives of more fatherless children on the dole?  What is the point?

But it was never a problem untill we had a black president right. :dismay:

I see this thread getting locked in short order.

Who mentioned race?

with the rise of the Obama administrations increasing use of various welfare programs.

The issue is the increased amount of vote buying funds this president has placed on the backs of the producers.

Who mentioned race?

Let's see here, Bastard children, welfare programs, Obama

Gee, is there really any need to mention race as it is quite pointed already.

seton of articles at Doug Ross Journal shows how bastardy is once again on the rise in the USA, and it times quite coincidentally with the rise of the Obama administrations increasing use of various welfare programs.

What are the positives of more fatherless children on the dole?  What is the point?

Bastardy is the font of social pathology.

Alas, this truism of mine is not a happy one.

Stupid thread of the week goes to.......

This is offensive on a lot of levels......It isn't even worthy of addressing. I'm very thankful to have come from a family where my parents were married......I sure as hell would not rub someone else's face in s*** over it.

Have a "Little" class.

Obama makes people have children out of wedlock......:p

This is offensive on a lot of levels......It isn't even worthy of addressing. I'm very thankful to have come from a family where my parents were married......I sure as hell would not rub someone else's face in s*** over it.

Have a "Little" class.

Explain the offense, please.

Have a "Little" class.

Explain the offense, please.

Donnie, do I really have to explain it? Really?

Let's see here, Bastard children, welfare programs, Obama

Gee, is there really any need to mention race as it is quite pointed already.

Why is it someone would relate those three things so quickly and easily?

What is the point?

What is your point? There are more children being born out of wedlock, which means they must be on welfare, so it must be Obama's fault? Seriously? Ooook.

I'm gonna spin this as a positive then and say that Obama's increased welfare programs are encouraging more people to keep their children instead of aborting them. Hooray!

The point is to ask a question.  What are the positives that the democrat party can glean from a rise in welfare and what might be a corresponding rise in bastardy?  Get out the vote drive at midnight basketball games?

the advertising budget for food stamps was increased last year.  Good use of money?  Good "roi", or wasteful considering the success rate thus far?

Why is it someone would relate those three things so quickly and easily?

If I have to explain it odds are you would not comprehend.

We have a difference of opinion, leave it at that.

But it was never a problem untill we had a black president right. :dismay:

I see this thread getting locked in short order.

My God, what a bastardly way to derail a thread, when the OP nowhere mentions race, just bastards in general. You should be ashamed of yourself. I'm sure you won't be, but you should. :dismay:

'progressive' policies beginning in earnest with the 'Great Society', have gone a long way in destroying the desired cohesiveness of the two-family home, and of giving birth within wedlock. I don't think that any reasoned person will dispute this.

An interesting perspective form NPR, about six years old, but still relevant:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4865449

(The late, great Senator Daniel Patrick Moynahan adressed this issue. And he was anything but a 'racist'. :kook: )