Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
allen sklar

Random Images 2012 Edition

Rate this topic

1,580 posts in this topic

Tried again still no luck. Went to all my pictures not the one I wanted to show (Single Picture)? Not that there is anything I wouldn't want seen. What came up from the diagram I didn't know what it meant in the very top of the block (Up Load File?) Please don't mind me it took me so long to learn the IMG function that worked on other sights just by coping and paste it. Jim I tried it again as you suggested (No Luck) Lou

Lou, go to "img code" click on it to highlight the file name. Look above to "edit"

in your computers top bar next to "file" ... Select "copy"

In the SOL thread quick reply box type your message then where you want your photo go up to the top bar under "edit" and select "paste". You should see the "img code" address in the reply box. Click "submit" and you will see your image posted with your thread once it posts

1000 It worked I went to insert image was this right? Here is a picture of my best two buddies

Jim I tried still no luck with the IMG code I copied it and pasted it. and it went to my entire pictures on Photobucket then tried the above and it worked Oh Happy Day Lou

Chip that is insane.... just out of curiosity: how many were actually fishing?

Surprisingly everyone in my sight was using bait and tending there rods fairly well, only saw a few crossed lines, but it was still early. Cant imagine where all those other cars were going to go though, there wasn't anywhere to park but a few more trucks on the point section and when I was pulling off all you could see was a sea of umbrellas in the walkover area.

They are some very nice (GREAT) pictures you must be a professional photographer. The picture of the sting rays if and how did you get such a picture also is that a sea Otter? And that picture of the Pizza is killing me as I am on a diet My wife said I could loose 50# of ugly fat by cutting off my head LOL. Finally figured how to post a picture with the help of everyone Thanks to all Lou