Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wadingjohn

WTT Afterhours 2oz pencils

12 posts in this topic

I have an 11/2 blurple brand new in the pack I would trade for the blue back one? WOOPS I did'nt read Pricans offer fully I'm out!!!!! Offer withdrawn not steppn on toes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SORRY PRICAN!!!!!!!!

I have an 11/2 blurple brand new in the pack I would trade for the blue back one? WOOPS I did'nt read Pricans offer fully I'm out!!!!! Offer withdrawn not steppn on toes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SORRY PRICAN!!!!!!!!

I thought you and me were cool!!??:D LOL!! How you been Max!! Don't sweat it Bro whatever wadingjohn wan'ts to do is alright by me. No matter what color AH plugs produce!!

Carlos

You and I are cool and I want to make SURE it stays that way so I am not getting in your way I did'nt read your whole post before I jumped in and I am sorry for that Prican! Someone has already gotten mad before for something like this and I don't want to make ANY enemies! Thanks for your kind words god bless, MAX:)

You and I are cool and I want to make SURE it stays that way so I am not getting in your way I did'nt read your whole post before I jumped in and I am sorry for that Prican! Someone has already gotten mad before for something like this and I don't want to make ANY enemies! Thanks for your kind words god bless, MAX:)

May you & the family have a Healthy & Happy New Year!!

Carlos

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0