Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PLajoie

WTB- BM gianted jointed pikie

13 posts in this topic

Thanks for the responses guys, I appreciate it. Bill Dickison- thanks for the offer but im good with those. I have a few of those too, a couple still mint in boxes and a few hanging up. Cant bring myself to fish them, too much sentimentel value. Billy D- pm sent.

I have a white pearl BM giant, fished a few times but in near mint condition. $70 shipped.

If interested let me know and I will post a picture with details.

Thanks,

Ted

Thanks for the responses guys, I appreciate it. Bill Dickison- thanks for the offer but im good with those. I have a few of those too, a couple still mint in boxes and a few hanging up. Cant bring myself to fish them, too much sentimentel value. Billy D- pm sent.

If you bought the 3 I have you wouldn't feel bad about fishing them as they would have no sentimental value to you! LOL

Happy New Year,

Crazy Bill

Here are four, all mint and unfished. There is a black backed, greed and gold sided over pearl belly. A chameleon white. A pearl with pink stripe over pearl and a light blue flecked white (never saw this color before or again). Let me know if you are interested.450

Here are four, all mint and unfished. There is a black backed, greed and gold sided over pearl belly. A chameleon white. A pearl with pink stripe over pearl and a light blue flecked white (never saw this color before or again). Let me know if you are interested.450

AWSOME!1

That black back with green/gold sides is awesome!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveC View Post

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0