Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
melny

A new fishing show on NBC

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

I saw a show on Versus (now NBC Sports Network) last Tuesday afternoon called "Season on the Edge". It was great! It's about time they show some real fishing on TV as opposed to rednecks holdin' up Black Bass screamin" "HOO-WEE!" I here next weeks installment is about the Montauk surf. I seem to remember seeing them at the lighthouse last fall. Anyway, it is a must see next Tuesday too. I think it will air again on Saturday, early AM, (7:30?)

I saw a show on Versus (now NBC Sports Network) last Tuesday afternoon called "Season on the Edge". It was great! It's about time they show some real fishing on TV as opposed to rednecks holdin' up Black Bass screamin" "HOO-WEE!" I here next weeks installment is about the Montauk surf. I seem to remember seeing them at the lighthouse last fall. Anyway, it is a must see next Tuesday too. I think it will air again on Saturday, early AM, (7:30?)

I've been looking forward to this since I saw Kenny hook up with a nice bass under the lighthouse two seasons ago. Bravo on getting it going.

awesome , thanks paul - Happy new year. nick that must of been that film crew the night we went.

I thought that was a van staal ad they were doing....

:th:

Does anyone know what channel this is on FIOS? I'm lost.... :(

Nick , On my cable package, Optimum carried it on the versus channel 719 in HD . Or try channel 146 ... Hope this helps ... Search for the versus channel ,which switches to the NBC Sports Network... On Tues. aft. 1:30 surf fishing from M

Anyone know when this is going to run again.

Thanks

I think it said Tuesday above. Not sure if that meant last Tuesday though...