Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
melny

Hey! anybody see "Season on the Edge"?

Rate this topic

71 posts in this topic

Guys, I saw this new show, dedicated to all types of fishing, by this guy named Baldwin, on NBC Sports network last Tuesday afternoon, when I was just noodling around, looking for something to hold my interest on the tube. The show was about river fishing in Alaska, some pretty hardcore stuff! I think next week is about Montauk. I seem to remember seeing them shooting around the Lighthouse a few years back. Anyway, anybody else see it?

Hmm that avatar looks kinda familiar too me...location-montauk...name-melny....whoa, wait a.... ;), saw the trailer for the montauk episode can't wait to see the full thing!

arent you in the show?

Hmmmm Kind a like an add. That's against the rules. Shall we ban this guy? ;)

You know, I've been banned so many times, I sorta don't recognize commin' from goin'. But I do know that this show will be a killer view of what Montauk surfcasting is all about.

You know, I've been banned so many times, I sorta don't recognize commin' from goin'. But I do know that this show will be a killer view of what Montauk surfcasting is all about.

No worries Paul, I plan on watching it. It's what winter time is all about. Just gotta figure when its on out west. Quality show that deal with our type of fishing are always welcome.

Of course if you have a couple of good looking women in the show it might help.

Last night watched that new series Called "Hook, Line, and Sister" Dealt with a family of commercial fishermen up in Alaska. The Captain has two daughters that fish with him. The dark haired one reminded me Of a Young TL Dig.

The first episode was on the Siska herring run. Them people are nuts.

I do remember sorta, almost drowning the host, Ken Baldwin, when we got caught in the north rip, and wound up about 1/3 mile off shore... I seem to recall that when we got back to the beach, after an hour of hard kicking (think mountain bikes) Ken sorta puked up a bunch of sea water...

There should also be a scene in the flick where,(while I was showin' off) I get cenosiphied by a ten foot wave, while fishing the abuttment of the Montauk Lighthouse. This is about a half hour before the host lands the biggest striper he had ever hooked. Serendipity strikes again...

We'd love to have the show here as an official sponsor so we could really promote it rather than someone in the movie pretending they just happened to stumble upon the show :wave: See if Ken is interested in officially putting his show in front of the largest group of surf fishermen on the planet :th:

TimS

We'd love to have the show here as an official sponsor so we could really promote it rather than someone in the movie pretending they just happened to stumble upon the show :wave: See if Ken is interested in officially putting his show in front of the largest group of surf fishermen on the planet :th:

TimS

Isn't Ken a member here? I thought I saw him post in the other thread about this show. Can't wait to watch it:D

TimS

:clap::clap:Timmy is a good egg!!!!!!!!!;)