Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spigola

VS 150 Black - Price Reduction

21 posts in this topic

I just received this reel from another SOL member. I paid $520 for it shipped to me. Gently placed it on a rod without lining it and discovered that the arthritis in my right hand does not allow me to move my fingers properly to grab the line to get it onto the roller. :o

I hate to do this but I am going to have to sell this off to another member of SOL. The reel is in awesome shape. No box or bag.

Serial #21**.

I would like to get my $520 back on the sale but will accept $500 which will include shipping to your house in the U.S.

Gonna have to get me something more user friendly for an old fart.

For more information look at thread listed hereon.

http://www.stripersonline.com/t/828853/fs-american-made-vs150-never-fished-550

Spig, that sucks!  If you can wait until mid-March, I can take this off your hands for the $520 you paid.  Perhaps you can consider this a reserve offer, and if someone can get it done sooner it's theirs??

Spig, that sucks!  If you can wait until mid-March, I can take this off your hands for the $520 you paid.  Perhaps you can consider this a reserve offer, and if someone can get it done sooner it's theirs??

CBH,

if no one else pops up to buy this reel, I will gladly hang on to it for you. However, as per SOL rules of BST, first "I'LL TAKE IT" for the $500 asking price and it's gone to that buyer.

Spig

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spigola View Post

CBH,

if no one else pops up to buy this reel, I will gladly hang on to it for you. However, as per SOL rules of BST, first "I'LL TAKE IT" for my asking price and it's gone to that buyer.

Spig

Thanks Spig, I understand and agree.  The BST rules apepar to be silent as to time frames to make a transaction, so I just wanted to be sure that it is clear to others viwing the thread that my "I'll take it for asking....in three months" should not dissuade another potential buyer who can take it sooner from doing so. 

Is this real completely seal ?

This is a VS150. Take a look at the original listing I related my thread as to what you get with this reel. Also look at the VS website as to the VS150 specs.

Spig

Thanks Spig, I understand and agree.  The BST rules apepar to be silent as to time frames to make a transaction, so I just wanted to be sure that it is clear to others viwing the thread that my "I'll take it for asking....in three months" should not dissuade another potential buyer who can take it sooner from doing so. 

I'd love to say it's yours but without any payment on the reel I can't put it aside and it goes to the first to come up with the $$.

Spig

Sorry to hear that Lou. I know how much you were looking forward in getting the reel. Maybe you can trade it for a bailed version? It's worth a try. What ever you decide Good Luck & Happy New Year Buddy. You & Yours.......

I have a mint Gold VS150b that I want to sell for 520.00 shipped if you get someone to buy yours.

If Spig does not want to do this deal Dave, bring it with you in 5 months and I'll take that off your hands.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0