Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BassinJ

WTB - Big Don's Small Littleneck Popper

14 posts in this topic

Believe the plug is 1oz, and its a small floating littleneck popper. Looking mainly for daytime patterns such as; yellow/white, white, white/red head, etc. Lastly, I can only do M/O, but I will have it out asap.

So, anyone have one for sale? :drool:

I have a white/pink stripe that's .9 oz and 4" if you're interested. Pics and condition this evening.

Thats the micro size right? Yeah sure, would love to see a pic.

Hey Darth, thanks for the pics! But its more pink than I expected :o. Tell ya what though, if you have any experience painting plugs or such and you were to paint it white or yellow/white etc, I'd take it...no joke :D. Let me know.. :) I'm sure the collectors would kill me for that, but I'm buying it to fish, as I've seen how well it sits on the surface, figure it'd be a great plug for a flat surf.

-Jason

I realize that it depends on condition but what are you willing to spend? These are no longer made and will not be made again.

Hey, sorry for the late response. I'd probably be willing to spend somewhere around 30-40 for one. Do you have any nice daytime colors? Thanks for response man!

Here you are new in package. Yellow over white.....very little white, mostly yellow. Price is $45 shipped. M/O only no paypal. Let me know.....thanks!450

Hey DaveC, thanks for the 2nd pic. I will take it for 45 shipped M/O. And thanks for the response as well Levari, if I lose this one, and need another, I'll come looking for ya...

Thread closed. Thanks SOL!

Hey DaveC, thanks for the 2nd pic. I will take it for 45 shipped M/O. And thanks for the response as well Levari, if I lose this one, and need another, I'll come looking for ya...

Thread closed. Thanks SOL!

NP, Good luck...with it....:)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0