Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yardguy71

New Years .

Rate this topic

37 posts in this topic

Hopefully I have a better year in '12 , wishing you all the same .

ALSO .

No excuses, folks. Don't drink and drive-and don't ride with anybody who does.

Tipsy Tow offered by AAA: You don't have to be a AAA member, from 6pm-6am on New Year's Eve/Day they will take your drunk self and your car home for FREE.!!

Save this number... 1-800-222-4357.

Same to you and yours Yardguy and I'm hoping this will be a MUCH better year for my family as well. Been some tough times the past couple of years and we are still seeing life from the bottom of the well just hoping to climb out again someday.

Be careful out there guys and listen to Yardguy about that call number. Hate to see any of you end up having a run in with any of my old friends...:D

Happy New Years Everyone! Seems like 2011 was a tough year for most.. Love the potential of a "new year", wish everyone the best of luck with 2012!! Hanging in with wife and kid safe and sound. Be careful if you head out, most of all watch out for drunk drivers they are everywhere in this state. For those of us who head out late at night to fish know how many are on the road on a regular week or weekend night, never mind big nights like New Years!

I'm gonna drink a little and then I'm driving....Connie nuts with stupid jokes, but that's about all I'm up to on the annual night of human stupidity.

Listen to Bri - use the number or a sober pal and have a really great time Saturday night folks! I'll catch up on the midnight events on yahoo or something Sunday morning over coffee and a sunrise.

I'm thinking I might just spring for a two pack of Budweiser. ;)

Why two? I say you make it through half of the first one :D

Happy New Year everyone. Here's to hope in the New Year :beers:

Taking off to Coco Key's Water Park in CT for a few day's with the family, they have a bunch of activities, clown's etc for the kids. :)

HD...sounds like a normal Sat. to me! :D Be safe all. Got flu shot for the first time this year...right now I'm nursing one bad-assed cold...so much for flu shots???

HAPPY HEW YEAR TO ALL!! MAY WE ALL HAVE MANY TIGHT LINES IN 2012! No comments youz guyz.. :D

Alas there will be no celebrating anything here at the Animal-Cave.We are still heavilly in mourning for the passing of Dear Leader,Kim Jong Il.I can barely see the screen to type this through tear strained eyes.:D

Alas there will be no celebrating anything here at the Animal-Cave.We are still heavilly in mourning for the passing of Dear Leader,Kim Jong Il.I can barely see the screen to type this through tear strained eyes.:D

This post was digitally altered by the NK government for distribution south of the DMZ. What's everyone's favorite age in Korea? "Under 38!"....