Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tinboat

WTS - 2 Shimano 4500A baitrunner reels and spare spool

16 posts in this topic

I've had these reels for over ten years but I have not fished them for two seasons. All functions seem to work okay but I'm sure they need an inspection and some cleaning. At times, over the years, they were fished hard and put away wet. The spare spool has a dent in it as shown but does not seem to effect its operation. $65 pickup in Northern NJ, $70 shipped

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2666102/width/504/height/447]

Sure I'll post some more pics soon. I'm 1/2 mile away from Montclair Accura.

Small world, i renovated that dealership 10 years ago as i was the Project manager on that project. Beautiful area Montclair. Anyways i'll wait to see some more pics..

WT* !!!!!!!!!!! I ask to see pics CAUSE i'm interested and i dont even get any "hey lets see if Martin wants em since he asked" SHAFTED!!!!, Thanks :mad:. Wow no respect there...

Know how you feel sometimes I guess it's better to type i'll take it then ask questions? Seems like as soon as you ask a question somebody buys it immediatley where there was no interest before weird?

not for nothing but i dont think the original seller did anything wrong. he posted pics and prices. someone agreed to his terms before ANYONE else said they would. so congratz to the buyer , the seller, and 3 cheers for TimS and SOL!!!

in other words....pull the trigger or walk away. you didn't pull the trigger and some one else did. so now its time for you to walk away = i mean no disrespect to anyone. its even happened to me. but i have learned from my mistakes.

not for nothing but i dont think the original seller did anything wrong. he posted pics and prices. someone agreed to his terms before ANYONE else said they would. so congratz to the buyer , the seller, and 3 cheers for TimS and SOL

Thank for your input :rolleyes:and YES you are correct but it would of been nice to get first dibs on something i showed interest in first,. Carry on sir... and THANKS fpr reminding me of the rules :clap: I'm good now:bucktooth:.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0