Attention Fatties

Rate this topic

Sparky

1 hour ago, IsmailG said:

Not sure but 2 glasses of wine is nowhere near the amount of cals in half a handle of vodka a night lol.

At least 3 more months. Range of motion is still around 30% with not much strength 

lol, guess you're right.  Could just get a bigger bottle then you could say you're only drinking 1/4 a bottle! 

3 months is crazy, good luck.  I'd be ready to climb the walls. 

"all of jase's posts are valid." -Otter

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

Where you at with your rehab Ish? 

Getting there man, thanks. Been back in the gym for 2 weeks lifing, testing the waters what I can do. Back and arms are doable as long as I stay strict. Presses are a no go. Can get my arm overhead now with a little discomfort, but all in all can't complain. 

1 hour ago, HugeDinghy said:

My daughter made me promise I’d start doing cardio this week. I’m thinking of just putting her up for adoption. 

According to some in the PG, it's never to late to get an abortion! 

"all of jase's posts are valid." -Otter

Alright this doesn't make sense, 3 weeks ago when I started working out upper body again at the gym, up until then was doing legs twice a week on top of 40 minutes cardio almost everyday, I was 236. Weighed myself today and was 244, no way I gained 8 pounds of muscle in 3 weeks and diet hasn't changed, and used 2 different scales? 

2 mins ago, IsmailG said:

Alright this doesn't make sense, 3 weeks ago when I started working out upper body again at the gym, up until then was doing legs twice a week on top of 40 minutes cardio almost everyday, I was 236. Weighed myself today and was 244, no way I gained 8 pounds of muscle in 3 weeks and diet hasn't changed, and used 2 different scales? 

Any chubbers sneeze on you at the gym or at work? Maybe you caught the fat virus

If you are ugly you are ugly. Stop talking about inner beauty because we don't walk around with X-rays. ---   Robert Mugabe