Sparky

Attention Fatties

Rate this topic

8,469 posts in this topic

My recent old man pain comes when I do pull ups, right forearm, that tendon/muscle that pops out and connects at your elbow.  Hurts like a mofo, on fire.   And only when I do pull ups.  Not chin ups, not curls, nothing. 

1 min ago, JaseB said:

My recent old man pain comes when I do pull ups, right forearm, that tendon/muscle that pops out and connects at your elbow.  Hurts like a mofo, on fire.   And only when I do pull ups.  Not chin ups, not curls, nothing. 

Hate that thing. Only cure is more pain, I oil a lacrosse ball and massage the **** out of it. That seems to help, either that or get the wife to roll on it with a wooden dowel.

3 mins ago, IsmailG said:

Hate that thing. Only cure is more pain, I oil a lacrosse ball and massage the **** out of it. That seems to help, either that or get the wife to roll on it with a wooden dowel.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCHHHH

6 miles. 1:15 total.  42:30 going up the mountain and 32:30 going down.

Not quite back to where I was b4 effing my ankle last year, but back enough that I am enjoying it instead of dying and hating myself when I started back.  If that makes any sense. 

I like this graph.  Elevation over foot pace.  The two times it drops...first was a short walk through a really steep and rocky part, other was to turn around. 

Screenshot_20210529-103132_MapMyRun.jpg

20210529_090942.jpg

20210529_093139.jpg