Sparky

Attention Fatties

Rate this topic

8,469 posts in this topic

i screwed up, doing shoulders and chest back to back,  like i said...did a bunch of yard work today and cleaned out the shed...my shoulder is hanging off....knee s buckled a few times it was so bad. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, ErikT said:

Can someone post their daily Keto menu?  Curious what it looks like directly from someone’s 1st hand experience. 

thank you,

erik 

I don't do keto anymore, only because Im at the point in life where my kids un eaten chicken nuggets are more important to me than getting ripped lol. But this is what I would do starting every spring and get shredded by summer.

Breakfast:

2 whole eggs/6 egg whites. Ounce of shredded cheddar cheese. Few pieces of zucchini and 2 slices of bacon. 

Couple tablespoons of peanut butter or almonds.

Lunch:

12oz of chicken/steak/ or fish. Steamed broccoli, zucchini or a big salad.

Coupe tablespoons of peanut butter or almonds. 

Dinner:

Same as lunch.

Obviously not the most exciting menu, and there are things you can substitute. But it works if you want to put the discipline muscles to work lol.

Almost forgot the most important part, pint of vodka before bed

Edited by IsmailG

30 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

i screwed up, doing shoulders and chest back to back,  like i said...did a bunch of yard work today and cleaned out the shed...my shoulder is hanging off....knee s buckled a few times it was so bad. 

Literally just got done doing lawn work and cleaning out my shed. Tried picking up this sheet of plywood that's been sitting on the side of my house since last summer, one try and I'm like nope your staying right there buddy

For the anti running crowd looking for an alternative...These weighted jump ropes kick your ass.  I'd rather murder Santa on Christmas Eve with a spoon than do minute sets of criscrosess or double unders with a 1 pound rope.

Side bonus, seems to helped with my chronic ankle pain.

Screenshot_20210501-083507_Crossrope.jpg

so im doing squats the other day and i get a ping in my trap area...more annoying than anything..now a few days later, i feel like it's in my lung. how weird is that?

On 5/1/2021 at 5:25 PM, JaseB said:

For the anti running crowd looking for an alternative...These weighted jump ropes kick your ass.  I'd rather murder Santa on Christmas Eve with a spoon than do minute sets of criscrosess or double unders with a 1 pound rope.

Side bonus, seems to helped with my chronic ankle pain.

Screenshot_20210501-083507_Crossrope.jpg

you skipped rope for almost 40 minutes? god bless ya, that's almost more mental than physical. 

29 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

so im doing squats the other day and i get a ping in my trap area...more annoying than anything..now a few days later, i feel like it's in my lung. how weird is that?

I just assume everything is musculoskeletal pain nowadays, I figure if it's something serious I'll be able to tell the difference... I hope lol

Just now, IsmailG said:

I just assume everything is musculoskeletal pain nowadays, I figure if it's something serious I'll be able to tell the difference... I hope lol

i still did bench, even with the shoulder and lung issue.:laugh:

Just now, HugeDinghy said:

i still did bench, even with the shoulder and lung issue.:laugh:

My doctor said I don't want to give you a cortisone shot because I know all you Meatheads are the same, it will feel better the next day and first thing you will do is start benching again. Well I got the shot and I was benching 275 close grip 2 days later :laugh:

1 hour ago, HugeDinghy said:

Weird.  Hard to breath? Left or right side? 

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, HugeDinghy said:

you skipped rope for almost 40 minutes? god bless ya, that's almost more mental than physical. 

I do it 2x to 3x a week now.  It's all intervals with different weight ropes .25 lb, .5 lb 1.0 lb and 2 lb, sometimes some HITT stuff thrown in.  2:00 boxer skip, 20 sec rest 1:30 double under, 20 sec rest 3:00 alternate foot skip, it keeps your brain engaged. 

Although this a.m. was just endurance, no HITT stuff, so it was ascending blocks up to 5:00 and then back down.    That sucked bad.   But looking back on my agility from  two months ago vs today in regards to how long I can skip without tripping up, different types of skips, etc. is crazy.   Never would have tried it without a personal recommendation from someone I trust. 

Edited by JaseB

2 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

No. Can just feel it,

of that makes sense 

Yes it does.  Feel like it's under (but not) your pec?    Rub some dirt in it.