Sparky

Attention Fatties

Rate this topic

8,600 posts in this topic

Gotta indulge once in a while or burnout occurs. Back down to 208 after eating "normal" for a couple or so weeks, was hovering around 215 during that time. Was hoping to see 180's by autumn but all things considered, under 200 will suit me just fine. Can't wait to grab some fashionable new clothes for the cooler months.

Groceries in healthy out.Garbage in garbage out..

i can eat as much an be as satified by eating healthy.

It gives ALL the benefits my body needs..Your body does not want chinese food it wants chicken with a shot of olive oil..

To obtain optimal health.

It should be a way of life, not something you need to indulge against..

Lost 35lbs 2 years ago. Bad back and ruptured calf over the last year....packed on 10-15lbs.

Bought a bike today.

I'll be so hot, FnA won't be able to resist me....if he can't already.

Groceries in healthy out.Garbage in garbage out..

i can eat as much an be as satified by eating healthy.

It gives ALL the benefits my body needs..Your body does not want chinese food it wants chicken with a shot of olive oil..

To obtain optimal health.

It should be a way of life, not something you need to indulge against..

Yup.

I dont understand the point of going on a diet, then after loosing the amount of weight you want, going back to eating crap again. Eat to live, not the other way around.

YO-YO dieting is the worst thing for you.

If you weigh the same as a person who never has lost weight and put it back on and you both go on out and eat the same amount of calories and everything else being equal. You will have to eat 25% less calories to lose the same amount of weight as they do.

HBO had a whole series out on weight loss. Lots of interesting science.

Down 55 lbs in 20 weeks still doing wt watchers. Just trying to take it off slowly.

It's nice to be throwing out clothes that are too big.

Wow that is excellent work right there... Great job. My wife recently started Jenny Craig... She lost 2 pounds week 1 and 2 pounds week 2. She was a little disappointed... I told her two pounds a week is phenominal and sustainable weight loss... The numbers add up it just takses time and consistent effort to get it done. Again, great job. :th:

Wow that is excellent work right there... Great job. My wife recently started Jenny Craig... She lost 2 pounds week 1 and 2 pounds week 2. She was a little disappointed... I told her two pounds a week is phenominal and sustainable weight loss... The numbers add up it just takses time and consistent effort to get it done. Again, great job. :th:

I told my giorlfriend this..

With the hope that perhaps in short time she would just disappear....

loving the fact that wifey has finally changed jobs and isnt working nights/weekends....this might be the first week, since I have been back in the gym, that I worked out on Monday and Tuesday....so nice to start the week off right, versus being behind already...

Went to the gym and lifter twice this week. Moving is kind of hard, ouch. My legs and tits are hurtin.

Haven't been in six months at least. Still at a good weight. 179 this morning:)

I workout every day and watch what I eat. I'm solid muscle with no fat at 286lbs. I'm glad to see you guys getting in shape. Sure beats a heart attack!

-2bigsteve

How tall are you?

Mt Biking was just fun as long as I relaxed and just flowed. I still have this sense of hesitancy from when i shattered my wrist and arm. THe banked turns were awesome! You dont even realize that you are working until hours later and you walk down the stairs. Thank god for a shower.

Dead lifts today warm up sets of 10-8-5 then sets of three then sets of one.Adding 20 lbs per clip from 135-385..Some where's around forty reps. total..No rest just change the weight an go..I doubled up on the last rep..it was all the weights I have on the olympic bar.I have to get some more plates.I could have pulled easily over 400 lbs..Not bad for a fat 51 year old tileman..

Been working hard on improving my thoracic mobility In effort to improve on my Cleans, front squats an overhead squats..Started a while back with just the bar in the OHS..you would be surprised how hard it is when you cannot get in the right positions.It's hard to trust it at first..I love it now..

it's a awesome move you really have to sit back an call on your hammys to get the hip drive to get ya out of the hole.You use your quads too much an you'll pull forward an drop the weight....Better hamstring recruitment thru those movements.has drastically improved my deadlifts an overall core strenght..