Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
b-ware

Joe GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Rate this topic

30 posts in this topic

News to me. Know nothing about it. :huh:

It was a Sunday morning at BSP, I remember talking to Andy that day as you rode up on your cruiser with the sports you were guiding (Frank & Kevin)

It was a Sunday morning at BSP, I remember talking to Andy that day as you rode up on your cruiser with the sports you were guiding (Frank & Kevin)

I don't recall the morning until I see the pic.......if indeed there is one....youse guys may be pulling my leg.

I know Frank S and Kevin F, but I stayed away and I haven't biked with them since that unfortunate incident happened with the illegally caught fish.

I don't recall the morning until I see the pic.......if indeed there is one....youse guys may be pulling my leg.

I know Frank S and Kevin F, but I stayed away and I haven't biked with them since that unfortunate incident happened with the illegally caught fish.

I have to drive to Worcester tomorrow Joe, but I'll pick up the photo, and post it here for all to see if you like.;)

Joe, there is photografic proof in a nationally published magazine to the contrary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to drive to Worcester tomorrow Joe, but I'll pick up the photo, and post it here for all to see if you like.;)

Uh........Lucy never likes to see pictures of me without her beside my side.