Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sportyguy33

President Obama's Approval rating at 5 Month High

Rate this topic

73 posts in this topic

What happened, did he come out of the cellar and make it up to the sub floor? :laugh:

Alot of people like president Obama and alot of people believe he does not have the skills needed to be president, especially now.

To a certain extent, the farther they fall, the louder the noise they make when they hit bottom.

And the noise made on the decent will drown out all other sounds.

The sudden stop will be anti-climatic at best.

I think you have to wear an extremely hued type of rose-colored glasses to believe the Obumbler has a hoots chance in Hell of getting re-elected. National approval polls mean little, if anything. Check Great Leaders poll numbers in the swing states, especially after the campaign really gets rolling.

Even all the Lame Stream Media's horses & men, won't be able to put Humpty Dumpty Obama back together again. ;)

I think you have to wear an extremely hued type of rose-colored glasses to believe the Obumbler has a hoots chance in Hell of getting re-elected. National approval polls mean little, if anything. Check Great Leaders poll numbers in the swing states, especially after the campaign really gets rolling.

Even all the Lame Stream Media's horses & men, won't be able to put Humpty Dumpty Obama back together again. ;)

"From your lips to God's ears".......but I don't think so. The freakin' MSM, I suspect, will have slow learners everywhere believing that Bo is the greatest POTUS of all time. Besides, if it looks like he's going to lose, it's goodbye Biden, hello Hillary, and we're looking at another 12 years of liberal bullcrap!

Who here honestly thinks he should be re-elected?

every lefty in the country does.....why? he is the lesser of 2 evils........the other evil being whatever doofous the reps finally nominate...........

as is often said voting for the lesser fo 2 evils, is till voting for evil.

Its sound reasoning liek that that, that has gotten us 15 trillion in the hole,. the economy in the tank etc.......but im the crazy one tossing my vote away.........:freak: