Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FoliFish

Xbox Help Needed...Keeping in mind that I'm an idiot!!

Rate this topic

2 posts in this topic

All,

Before I get on the phone with Xbox support for 3 hours tonight, wondering if someone can help. I'll probably PM you my cell number if that's okay so I can better explain my situation. here is a brief review:

9 year old has a 4 GB Xbox 360s (1 year old system). He plays Halo Reach locally (not allowed online). Got new hard drive for Xmas. We transferred all data to new drive. The new drive came with a downloadable game, but I had to sign up for Live...no problem, so I thought. Since then, his profile is gone and has been replaced with the new Live Gamer ID. All of his Reach progress/achievements etc are still there, but this new ID doesn't let him access that stuff during play.

I can better explain if someone wants to give me a call....if not, I understand.

Thanks,

Dennis

Dennis, I went through this with my grandsons XBox. Achievements are locked to one profile only. But he can go online with different profiles under the same Live account. Once online, he should be able to switch profiles through the dashboard.