Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mick2360

Countdown to The Next Big Romo Melt Down

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Big game for Romo this week. A win and he's in; a loss and another season of early golf. Big spots are not kind to this guy. What does Romo do in a winner take all match up?

im hoping for a sloppy badly played game on both parts with the giants eeking out a win. A last team to make the big mistake loses kinda game. :) I dont liek either team so ill be at least half happy witht he outcome :)

I think the Giants will win the game by at least 10pnts.... Romo won't meltdown in previous years fashion but he just won't have a great game. Giants D will get to him early..... I'm not rooting for either to win over the other, thats just what my gut is sayin.

John

I have zero confidence in the Giants' heads being ready for this game, if the past 4 seasons is any indication.

Romo's next big meltdown comes in spectacular fashion in the first play-off.

Go with past history here. The Giants beat Dallas in Dallas, and they lay an egg at home, with the playoffs on the line. And Romo melts on the big stage.

If a huge mistake is going to be made in this game - Romo will be the guy to do it.

hey dont count the lesser manning out.....he could have one of those fluky fumbles he likes to come up with at times.........

Neither team is going very far, but I cannot imagine Dallas winning this game. Some people do their best when it is all on the line, and some find a way to fail. They are just not up to the task. Romo has done the latter in the past and I see nothing to suggest any difference this time.

Neither team is going very far, but I cannot imagine Dallas winning this game. Some people do their best when it is all on the line, and some find a way to fail. They are just not up to the task. Romo has done the latter in the past and I see nothing to suggest any difference this time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamakatsu View Post

Who gets in if there is a tie?confused.gif

Both have 3 losses in the NFC East. Next tiebreaker is common opponents. I'm not gonna sit there and figure it out, but my gut feeling is 2 Giant losses to the Deadskins is gonna favor the Girls. Could be wrong though, Dallas lost to both NE and the NYJ so that covers the 2 Giant losses to Wash.

Who gets in if there is a tie?:confused:

Both have 3 losses in the NFC East. Next tiebreaker is common opponents. I'm not gonna sit there and figure it out, but my gut feeling is 2 Giant losses to the Deadskins is gonna favor the Girls. Could be wrong though, Dallas lost to both NE and the NYJ so that covers the 2 Giant losses to Wash.

If there is a tie then the Giants get in. They beat Dallas a couple weeks back and the first tie breaker is head to head so the G-men would have 1 win and 1 tie where the Cowboys would have 1 loss and 1 tie. . . . G-men win