Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
barrell

Hobie on Versus

29 posts in this topic

Hobie® Outdoor Adventures TV Series Debut

We are excited to announce that a new series featuring the use of Hobie Cat® products called Hobie Outdoor Adventures will debut on Thursday, December 29th at 8:30am EST on the Versus Channel. The series will air once per week for 13 weeks, and each episode will feature a different adventure centered around a Hobie Cat product, from night fishing to the Transparentsea voyage on Hobie Mirage® Tandem Islands. At the conclusion of the 13 weeks of Hobie Outdoor Adventures, the same time slot will feature the IFA Redfish Tour Television Series, with a segment of each episode dedicated to the IFA Kayak Fishing Tournament sponsored by Hobie Cat. As of January 2, 2012, the Versus television network will become NBC Sports and Outdoors, so be sure to verify air times with that channel in mind come the new year. Please note that it is possible the January 5th episode may be pre-empted, so check your local listings.

Wao,thats amazing,hope they show loading the kayaks as well. hey barell,you think the adventure island will beat the PA when considering all day fishing and moving from spot to spot?considering i will need a trailer for the PA anyways.i was talking to the owner of the shop and he said he has the Ad Isl and theres no 2 like it,revo,PA or outback are not even close.

so i was more set on the PA,so i ask your opinion on that.

D.

I guess that would depend on how and where you fish. The way I fish I have no need for a super fast and long ocean going craft. Yet in Australia and Hawaii the Adventure Island rules. Id love to have one to try in the ocean but demand for them in my area has been slow. Im still sitting on one in inventory from two years ago.

Look forward to watching it. Hopefully they don't show more then 2 anglers fishing together in the same clothes, using the same milk crate, and that god awful *** tube. :D

Look forward to watching it. Hopefully they don't show more then 2 anglers fishing together in the same clothes, using the same milk crate, and that god awful *** tube. :D

:wee::D:D:D:laugh:

Slappy says catching fish from a kayak is easy

imagine that

I wish I could say that......There are some super awesome fisherman out there...then there are the rest of us low lifes...lol

Friggin slappy is a striper magnet! :shock: Not only does he seem to get out often, but he has his technique with big plastics perfected. I could learn a thing or two hundred from him. :hi5:

Well I missed this one but just checked out another show on Versus,"kayak angling challenge" or something to that effect. Pretty lame if you ask me,between one guy hooked up with a marlin and 3 others waiting around to get speared the show was real heavy on selling the sponsors. Unfortunately just like most fishing shows these days,a bunch of w.h.o.r.e.s. talking up the sponsors and not much substance.