Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrs biggene

A visit from Santa- The Christmas family

Rate this topic

37 posts in this topic

Santa and his elves left the North Pole sub station at 11 pm to a very surprised Christmas family

[img=

p><p>  <a href=[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2651662/width/600/height/450]

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2651665/width/525/height/700]

Mom was delighted to say the least

[img=

I have it on good authority he slept in this last night lol

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2651670/width/525/height/700]

Big hugs for Santa ( so mad i missed the picture of Mom giving Santa a kiss on the cheek and a big thank you hug)

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2651672/width/525/height/700' alt='700'>

You guys did a GREAT job of making another family extremely happy for Christmas! God Bless you all. I am very proud to know you all and humbled by the amount of caring and generosity you display year after year. Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year to you. {{{HUGS}}} Jeanine

I'm fairly worn out myself. Physically and emotionally.

There were a few "moments" in the NC Christmas Family household over Christmas Eve and Christmas morning. Spent most of Christmas Eve trying to convince the two kids that despite how uncool it is to believe in Santa anymore, that Santa really did exist. Cameron REALLY wanted to believe it, but Destiny wasn't having any of it. Before the kids went to bed, they were told that was under the tree was it... and it was a great deal of regifting.

Santa finished working around 2 am. It was so cold outside that by time the presents got from the sleigh to the back porch, Santa looked more like Rudolph. Once all the presents were under the tree, the stockings were filled and all was right with the world again, it was time to crash on the couch. Finally got to sleep around 3 I'd guess.

Cameron came out of his room at 5:15, he didn't know I was awake. He peeeeeeeked around the corner at the Christmas tree and I could hear him whisper... "YES! Santa IS real!" and he did a silly little dance back to his room. He may have actually made it six or seven minutes before he came out again and "accidentally" made a lot of noise. So I let him off the hook and said "Good morning". To which he replied "Aunt Tammy Santa came!" And so I rolled over to look and indeed, Santa had come. I told him that indeed he had come and that I didn't even hear him, he was pretty good, that Santa. "Can we make sausage balls and little smokies now?" he said. Because the parents had said the night before that if I got up early and started cooking, they'd smell it and get up.

Sure enough, Susan comes out after we "accidentally" made some noise in the kitchen. Cameron looks at her and says.. Mom.. Santa came. She walked into the living room half asleep and walked back in with a bewildered face... "Holy ****, Santa DID come". And without any further questions started helping us cook.

Everyone else finally got up to the aroma of breakfast and the opening of the presents began. Stockings first. First the ones that they had hung which had assorted small things in it and then the stockings for the kids under the tree. Destiny is so reserved and shy and quiet. Cameron on the other had must have yelled "OH MY GOD!" twenty times throughout the morning. OH MY GOD! I got an MP3 Player!!!! OH MY GOD! I got a Walmart card for fifty cents! At which point he was told it was 50 DOLLARS.... That one not only got three or four OH MY GODs, but some kind of twelve year old victory dance I'd never seen before.

Susan was slowly unpacking her stocking when she came across a small tin. I watched her open it and she froze and muttered out and OH MY GOD herself. Everyone asked, and she barely got the words out that it was a 200 dollar gift card to their grocery store when the tears came. Everyone stopped and just let her cry. When she was done, she snatched me up by my pajamas and dragged me into her room for questioning. So I told her. You know how I was talking about how our fishing group does a Christmas Family every year? And because she had been asking all the time to keep up on our progress with Jeanine's Christmas Family in NJ, she DID know. "Well, I kind of lied to you, we have TWO families". At which point I was strangled, hugged and kissed all at once. It was a bit awkward, but I survived.

The present opening continued and there was much joy in Mudville, as well as Maggie Valley. When the last presents had been opened I noticed a bag back behind the tree. I grabbed it and told them there were a few more. Parents were kind of stunned. There was so much already. So each kid opened up a case for a Nintendo DS. And then each kid opened up a package with two games each in it. Destiny then said... you know you are killing Cameron, right? He doesn't have a DS, and mine is broken. At which point I apologized and told him Santa could probably return them and exchange them for the right kind of games for his 10 year old Game Boy. Cameron was such a good sport about it.

So I handed them the last boxes, and Destiny smirked like sisters often do... "Maybe it's a DS" and Cam said "No, no way, we already got so much" and he ripped open the paper to see that yes, Cameron, there IS a Santa. OH MY GOD! And that strange little dance again. Followed by exactly 4 more OH MY GODs! And then, wait, is that what is really in the box? So he ripped open the box and yes, indeed, there was a brandy new Nintendo DSiXL in that box. Destiny's too. That even got a little excitement out of her.

And then the parents wanted to say something. They wanted the kids to tell you guys thank you. So they made some signs and took a couple pictures. Destiny put it together when they told the kids about you guys and where the presents came from. So you're saying that Santa isn't real after all? After you argued with me all week about it? And the best answer I've ever heard came from Susan.

Yes Destiny, Santa IS real. He may not be a big fat guy in a red suit living in the north pole with a bunch of elves and reindeer. He's better than that. He's an attitude. He's a spirit. He lives in people all over the world that care, and who think giving is better than receiving. Santa is real Destiny, just as real as you and I sitting here right now. And that makes Santa even better.

I'm fairly worn out myself. Physically and emotionally.

There were a few "moments" in the NC Christmas Family household over Christmas Eve and Christmas morning. Spent most of Christmas Eve trying to convince the two kids that despite how uncool it is to believe in Santa anymore, that Santa really did exist. Cameron REALLY wanted to believe it, but Destiny wasn't having any of it. Before the kids went to bed, they were told that was under the tree was it... and it was a great deal of regifting.

Santa finished working around 2 am. It was so cold outside that by time the presents got from the sleigh to the back porch, Santa looked more like Rudolph. Once all the presents were under the tree, the stockings were filled and all was right with the world again, it was time to crash on the couch. Finally got to sleep around 3 I'd guess.

Cameron came out of his room at 5:15, he didn't know I was awake. He peeeeeeeked around the corner at the Christmas tree and I could hear him whisper... "YES! Santa IS real!" and he did a silly little dance back to his room. He may have actually made it six or seven minutes before he came out again and "accidentally" made a lot of noise. So I let him off the hook and said "Good morning". To which he replied "Aunt Tammy Santa came!" And so I rolled over to look and indeed, Santa had come. I told him that indeed he had come and that I didn't even hear him, he was pretty good, that Santa. "Can we make sausage balls and little smokies now?" he said. Because the parents had said the night before that if I got up early and started cooking, they'd smell it and get up.

Sure enough, Susan comes out after we "accidentally" made some noise in the kitchen. Cameron looks at her and says.. Mom.. Santa came. She walked into the living room half asleep and walked back in with a bewildered face... "Holy ****, Santa DID come". And without any further questions started helping us cook.

Everyone else finally got up to the aroma of breakfast and the opening of the presents began. Stockings first. First the ones that they had hung which had assorted small things in it and then the stockings for the kids under the tree. Destiny is so reserved and shy and quiet. Cameron on the other had must have yelled "OH MY GOD!" twenty times throughout the morning. OH MY GOD! I got an MP3 Player!!!! OH MY GOD! I got a Walmart card for fifty cents! At which point he was told it was 50 DOLLARS.... That one not only got three or four OH MY GODs, but some kind of twelve year old victory dance I'd never seen before.

Susan was slowly unpacking her stocking when she came across a small tin. I watched her open it and she froze and muttered out and OH MY GOD herself. Everyone asked, and she barely got the words out that it was a 200 dollar gift card to their grocery store when the tears came. Everyone stopped and just let her cry. When she was done, she snatched me up by my pajamas and dragged me into her room for questioning. So I told her. You know how I was talking about how our fishing group does a Christmas Family every year? And because she had been asking all the time to keep up on our progress with Jeanine's Christmas Family in NJ, she DID know. "Well, I kind of lied to you, we have TWO families". At which point I was strangled, hugged and kissed all at once. It was a bit awkward, but I survived.

The present opening continued and there was much joy in Mudville, as well as Maggie Valley. When the last presents had been opened I noticed a bag back behind the tree. I grabbed it and told them there were a few more. Parents were kind of stunned. There was so much already. So each kid opened up a case for a Nintendo DS. And then each kid opened up a package with two games each in it. Destiny then said... you know you are killing Cameron, right? He doesn't have a DS, and mine is broken. At which point I apologized and told him Santa could probably return them and exchange them for the right kind of games for his 10 year old Game Boy. Cameron was such a good sport about it.

So I handed them the last boxes, and Destiny smirked like sisters often do... "Maybe it's a DS" and Cam said "No, no way, we already got so much" and he ripped open the paper to see that yes, Cameron, there IS a Santa. OH MY GOD! And that strange little dance again. Followed by exactly 4 more OH MY GODs! And then, wait, is that what is really in the box? So he ripped open the box and yes, indeed, there was a brandy new Nintendo DSiXL in that box. Destiny's too. That even got a little excitement out of her.

And then the parents wanted to say something. They wanted the kids to tell you guys thank you. So they made some signs and took a couple pictures. Destiny put it together when they told the kids about you guys and where the presents came from. So you're saying that Santa isn't real after all? After you argued with me all week about it? And the best answer I've ever heard came from Susan.

Yes Destiny, Santa IS real. He may not be a big fat guy in a red suit living in the north pole with a bunch of elves and reindeer. He's better than that. He's an attitude. He's a spirit. He lives in people all over the world that care, and who think giving is better than receiving. Santa is real Destiny, just as real as you and I sitting here right now. And that makes Santa even better.

:clap::clap::love:

WOW> "YES! Santa IS real!" . Your account is priceless. "YES! Santa IS real!" and she has a heart the size of North Carolina. As SIM says, a big lump crawling around in my throat reading this. Thank you Santa, :angel:you angel you.:angel:

I'd like to give an extra special thanks to EVERY single person who contributed this year in any way. Not only did you make it special for two families, you made it extra special for me, personally. I got to be there. I got to see what a difference it makes. I got to laugh and cry with the family while they tried to take it all in. I got to experience first hand exactly what a difference you guys make in people's lives each and every year and it is truly profound.

so from my heart to yours, thank you.

:love: