Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bomberman86

Merry Christmas Everyone!... Please tell what fishing gifts you received

Rate this topic

33 posts in this topic

Merry Christmas!  We all love receiving gifts, especially new fishing stuff......So lets hear what you got!  I'll start.... I am now the proud owner of a large Aquaskinz surf bag from my lovely wife biggrin.gif

Well, there is a new Lami 1081L in my garage that will be made up into a nice little lightweight spinning rod for me in the next few months. And because I was a nice guy over the entire year, rumor has it that there is a VS150 somewhere out there in the mail with my name on it. That way I'll be all set to be a REAL fisherman next year. ;):p

All my fishing related gifts came in the form of gift cards/certificates. But one funny side bar is that a couple of weeks ago, my wife asked me for a list of things I fishing items I might want. She claims she's not good with buying these things unless I list the items in very detailed fashion...So instead of making a list, I made a little grab bag of things I could use, in which everything I threw in the bag was still in the package so that there was no mistaking what it was (several Rap X lures that I like, several Kastmasters and a spool of the Spiderwire Stealth that I like)...

Well she never bought these things, instead - opting for the gift cards mentioned above...but then she proceeded to use the items I gave her as stocking stuffers...LOL

My 8 year old got me 2 bucktails and a nice pt. Jude lure. My wife gave me the gift certificate that I will be putting towards my new saltiga 30 as soon as they open their doors Monday lol. Have great holidays everyone.

Merry Christmas to all. The best gift I got this year was the smiles on my little girls face. I am very thankful to spend another great Christmas with my family. I could not ask for anything better than that but,,,,,,my wonderful wife surprised me with a big fat gift certificate for the Viking for some Montauk cod. Not too shabby for a Viginia wife. Not only is it a fishing gift, more importantly it is a free pass to spend some time fishing which we all know is priceless. I love that woman!!

I got a Hopkins spoon, a new kastmaster, a 4.5 inch bomber windcheater, a krockodile spoon and some fluorocarbon leader spools from my grandpa. From my mom I got a yo zuri mag darter and some Fin-s rubber baits.

Gave a Tica Taurus 4000 coupled with a 10' DBlue rod to the youngest son so now I can reclaim my setup he borrowed all Fall. He also got an AquaSkinz Phantom top.

Future son-in-law got a plug bag and some goodies to fill it.

Me, I got Sospendors from my daughter just in case the old man gets washed out to sea. :) I also got some hand tied teasers from the youngest son.