Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
R.R. Bridge Fisher

hello all

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

The bride gave me two new pairs of Carhartts. A pair of double front dungarees to replace the pair I wore out doing renos on the house this fall and a pair of flannel lined dungarees so I don't get cold blowing the driveway clean this winter. Is there a message here? No fishing kit!!!. Mind she doesn't bitch when I buy Ditch gear so I suppose I should be happy. You should never wish your life away but May will be welcome. Have a good winter Trolls.

Best Regards

Puck

The bride gave me two new pairs of Carhartts. A pair of double front dungarees to replace the pair I wore out doing renos on the house this fall and a pair of flannel lined dungarees so I don't get cold blowing the driveway clean this winter. Is there a message here? No fishing kit!!!. Mind she doesn't bitch when I buy Ditch gear so I suppose I should be happy. You should never wish your life away but May will be welcome. Have a good winter Trolls.

Best Regards

Puck

Andrea didn't get me one piece of gear for Christmas, maybe its better that way because I got some other things I needed. I would probably wear the same white Ts and underwear for 3 years if she didn't give me refills every year.

The Spring will be here soon my friend, PM me or Scott and let us know when you'll be down.

Been looking at the Tide Charts and will be talking to the cottage owners about what is available either side of our usual two weeks around Memorial Day. Taking a guess at Trollfest but this year is a toughy. The May tides are too early and the June tides are smack in the middle of the week. Tues/Wed/Thurs. Will take whatever comes. Our two weeks in September maybe interesting. My grandson (6 Christmas Day) can't come in late Sept any more so we may try for the last week of Aug as you people go back to school earlier than we do then come down again in late Sept, either alone or with the bride for fall Trollfest. Will keep you all posted.

Regards

Puck