Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
albacized

Denver/Tebow

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

The route is on and it's over in the form of a blowout loss to Buffalo...but in reality, because of the way the Broncos have to play, the game was over as soon as Denver fell behind by two scores...Force Tebow into becoming a pocket passer and being on the short end of an embarrassing score is the result (same as last week when Denver played well until they handed NE 17 straight points off of turnovers)

I agree on both counts tebow is at the end of a fun ride for a nice kid but I think its over or close to. And I was extremely surprised at Newtons play all year. I wish them both luck they are both good for football

There's no doubt Newton should be rookie of the year. It sounds like many so called experts didn't expect anything out of him this season...but I didn't really know anything about him...Regardless he's play great for most of the season...and as a TB fan, unfortunately I just got a taste of that:-(

Tebow is not a rookie. Another weekend where i hear he's good for a rookie.

as for newton being rookie of the year, while i dont disagree that he has done well there is another rookie qb who is having a great year but for whatever reason the media doesnt follow him. typical of media. go check out andy dalton of the begals. His rating is 81 and newton has a rating of 85. He's AS good as newton if not better when it matters and he has a recored of 9-6 vs Newton has a record of 6-9. and dalton is in a much tougher division.

In the long run i'd take dalton a 100 times over newton, running qbs dont last long.

Nick