Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve in Mass

Hey, I Hope All of You That Bust My Chops All Year Long Get Coal..............

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

......in your stockings...............:p

Actually, with the price of fuel these days, that might not be the bad thing it used to be anymore, at least it could keep you warm....;)

Merry Christmas to all of you clowns......I hope you share cheer and joy with your friends and family, and Peace and Goodwill to all of you......:)

Actually, with the price of fuel these days, that might not be the bad thing it used to be anymore, at least it could keep you warm....;)

Merry Christmas to all of you clowns......I hope you share cheer and joy with your friends and family, and Peace and Goodwill to all of you......:)

ya know I was gonna say you would probbaly like us to send ya the coal for your furnace.

Merry christmas to you and Donna.

One SiM, one of my favorite engineers.

:clap::th: SiM :th::clap:

In the spirit of the season, I'll hold off on our next big food discussion topic until January.

:v;

Wow!.....I musta got ya SO choked up, I think that for the first time ever ya eff'd up your standard :v:

:p;)

Wow!.....I musta got ya SO choked up, I think that for the first time ever ya eff'd up your standard :v:

:p;)

Either I was choked up or I posted that from my phone- pick the one that makes you happiest, after all, it's CHRISTMAS

:v: