Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Angler #1

Merry Christmas and happy holdays

Rate this topic

35 posts in this topic

to all of our friends here on SOL.

This year has seen many ups and down for many looking in here.

The rumor mills were working overtime during the heated summer fishing time and now that every one has had some time to reflect a little, perhaps we all can start of the new year with a clean slate.

Many among us have good reasons to celebrate that we still are able fish, let alone move around. I am no different as my multiple eye surgery this year has saved the sight in one of my eyes. My wife had to undergo surgery on her shoulder and neck, which will take some more time to heal

I had a chance to visit my #2 in Ohio,over Thanksgiving and that was a blessing for me to able to see his new home and grand children as they will not be coming next week, as we had been expecting. My grandson has an internal lung problem that will not allow him to travel at this time. it is a good thing his father works in the best hospital in the country and they hopefully will find the cause to help him heal.

Christmas is the time, when we can recall past years singing, and going to church together as a family and enjoying the friendship so many here, share with each other.

A special prayer goes out to each that may have some confliction's, in there lives, no matter whom you may be, that the new year bring happyness and joy along with good fortuned in the up coming new year.

May God Bless each of you and give you the inner peace to carry you on

Hope you and Yours have a very Merry Christmas and a Great New Year -- It has been another quick enjoyable year

Thanks for always taking time out to say hi and chat

Tper

Merry Christmas Angler 1,Bob G., and all on this Site,Hope for only Good Things to come for the New Year. Can't wait to get back out Fish'n in the spring!

Very true. Sometimes we worry, and get pissed about some nonsense things. And in the long run and big picture its nothing. We (and I for sure) need to remind ourselves about things we should be thankful for and enjoy our short time we have. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.I have learned a bunch from you guys and will continue to be active on the site.Being single i think this may also be a great place for me to meet that special someone:)