Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cortez The Killie Killer

Would you rather that your daughter have absolutely no friends ...

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

I'd want her to be happy with who she is. Likewise for son. Is it any different for a guy to be a whoremonger than for a chick to be a slutpuppy, as long as they're being careful?

I'd want her to be happy with who she is. Likewise for son. Is it any different for a guy to be a whoremonger than for a chick to be a slutpuppy, as long as they're being careful?

I say it's different for a girl

I say it's different for a girl

Well, I'm glad there were slutpuppies around when I was younger. Seems like most of 'em turned out just fine. Not sure what they're husbands know. :D

Well, I'm glad there were slutpuppies around when I was younger. Seems like most of 'em turned out just fine. Not sure what they're husbands know. :D

Maybe it's just me, but ever since I can remember being attracted to girls, which in my case was around 5 :D I was always going for the good girls. The hot, classy ones and straight A students. Slutpuppies never did it for me. :rolleyes:

I do not have one but if I did I would want her to have a guy friend that was a good dresser and a nice personality like this one :shock::confused: Also a guy who respects family life by saying great things like "Who is your Daddy" 300